Why Don't People Who Are Complaining Just Admit It?

DarthEnrique

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the op thats how you feel

I enjoyed the game pre 4.0 I like the story line of 4.0

what i hate and have always hated in every mmo is forced grouping to get basic items

carfting mats for purples - OP's forced grouping

Main hand weapon upgrade - Op's forced grouping

companion - forced pvp only way to get it

companion - forced grouping world bosses or other group required mobs

To get radiant gear - forced grouping - OP's or HM FP's this is actually acceptable as higher level gear should be rewards for those that do OP's this should also be for radiant main hand weapon but not for basic crystals or glowing.

If you want to drink the kool aid and let things go as is is your choice, just as registering a complaint is my choice.

The thing is, and not saying right or wrong, the attitude usually is "if you only 'need' the item for OPs/raids then you should obtain them (or their mats) from OPs/raids."

I find the PvP for the companion odd because I am fairly certain in a Q&A Eric said there would NOT be forced PvP in KotFE...bit then again it's not like that is the only thing they said and then didn't deliver on this time around.

It can be a pain if a lot of people are doing it too BUT you can do Qyzen by killing specific solo mobs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.