Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

High Priority UI bug fixes Patch 1.0.1

Rasstavad

UI

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that could prevent players from accepting pending mission rewards.

Targeting a friendly player no longer occasionally displays incorrect text for the character’s name.

Corrected an issue that could cause some auction expirations to behave incorrectly.

The splash screen no longer displays longer than the “accept changes” dialogue when changing resolutions on some computers.

Master Looter now works correctly for items being looted from chests.

The server select screen no longer displays over the character select after being disconnected for being away.

Corrected an issue that could cause mission mapnotes to disappear when a new mission is obtained.

rofl - they call these "high priority fixes"

They didn't even mention raid frames, targeting issues, interface lag - nothing we've been screaming about since before release.

/sigh

Edited by Rasstavad

I'm simply flabbergasted (yes, I said flabbergasted - it's that extreme, lol) that not one of the issues everybody has been filling the forums with was fixed... even acknowledged.

This doesn't bode well. :confused:

To be honest I am losing total faith in Bioware.

They are ignoring all of these legitiment problems and the users are all just left scratching their heads wondering if it's worth it to stick around hoping they might eventually get fixed.

They got there money, now there gonna run, like every other MMO that's come out there gonna let it die out and take the money, its the new marketing plan.

Unlikely.

Sadly, I'm still impressed to see these "OMG THEY'RE GOING TO LET IT DIE" arghablarghl posts.

Also, I'm sure that this annoying hardcoded, non-rebindable shortcut to create a new ticket will still be there, and I'll still be farking up every other pvp fight because of it.

The sad thing is that it would literally take them 5 minutes to remove it.

Edited by Zlodo

Combat Bug Fixes

•Fixed a bug that could cause the global cooldown to display incorrectly in the UI.

In this patch also. This takes care of the ability delay, the UI would be a few tenths of a second ahead and you'd move or try to activate another ability while the activation time wasn't finished.

So ya the ability delay has been patched and getting fixed.

The ENTIRE patch notes can be found:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.0.1/12272011

Edited by DigitalDreamz

also, i'm sure that this annoying hardcoded, non-rebindable shortcut to create a new ticket will still be there, and i'll still be farking up every other pvp fight because of it.

The sad thing is that it would literally take them 5 minutes to remove it.

remove this button please!

Edited by mrdall

Combat Bug Fixes

•Fixed a bug that could cause the global cooldown to display incorrectly in the UI.

In this patch also. This takes care of the ability delay, the UI would be a few tenths of a second ahead and you'd move or try to activate another ability while the activation time wasn't finished.

Yeah I like that extremely as well as very much.

But I'm sure not many pay attention to it and are really just looking for a reason to go "OMG you didn't say you fixed the fps issue in warzones im quitting cause im mad, my one subscription matters and when you finally fix it in a month I won't be playing anymore so...yeah..that'll show you..."

Edited by SithtobeJedi

the players health not getting correctly updated in raid frames in warzones is a joke and should have been fixed same day as the release. There are no excuses!

Write a bug ticket in game regarding that.. dosent seem like they pay much attension to the forums

Edited by Leefn

First, It took WoW several months to get there stuff together after launch. FF14 has taken almost a year, Rift was also buggy as heck on launch. Point is, these things take time and we'll just have to be patient. I think everyone's upset because we're all so spoiled with instant gratification nowadays.

Second, I think the PVP changes translate to when you win you get more EXP/Credits and Coms but losing doesn't yield that much. Which makes sense because at lvl 17 I was getting about 7-8k EXP a win and 6-7k EXP a loss. Since losing is what balances overlvling in PVP, it's a great change, other than that I like how I can straight PVP from 10-50 while focusing only on my core story.

There will probably be hotfixes throughout the week, they're doing a good Job. I'm sure Christmas pushed them back a little (I'm sure no one here liked the 1000 line q's which I'm glad they fixed, somewhat).

Edited by GDIANON

They got there money, now there gonna run, like every other MMO that's come out there gonna let it die out and take the money, its the new marketing plan.

At most they have broke even, they have yet to make some big profits.

Combat Bug Fixes

Hey champ,

Just wanted to see if you noticed this patch with that "fix" was released on 12/27/2011 the day you posted this and we are still having the issue.

Good job though I think you tricked a few people.

Edited by oblongship

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.