Looking for Guild

Asten_

Good Morning fellow Players!

Sorry if this might be off-topic - I did not see a specific recruiting thread and there is no server thread for where I am playing, so i am posting this here:

Are there any Galactic Starfighter guilds operating on Jar'Kai Sword that are lookiung for (casual) recruits?

Due to job etc i cannot guarrantee a specific in-game time, but would like to fire a few shots now and then with fellow players. I have leveld the basic ships (scout, strike fighter) somewhat on my sith character, but also have republic chars so i do not really care which side the guild plays on (We are now in a big alliance anyways, right?).

I do have a teamspeak client so we can voice if required.

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

Asten

We may try branching out to some of the other EU servers sometime soon, as we are on a bit of an EU tour lately. You can fly with us when we stop by, but we may not be there for awhile.

best of luck to you and keep on flying!

We may try branching out to some of the other EU servers sometime soon, as we are on a bit of an EU tour lately. You can fly with us when we stop by, but we may not be there for awhile.

best of luck to you and keep on flying!

Thnxx - looking forward to playing with you should you decide to invade here :-)