Continued companion conversations? ** Spoilers (kinda?) **

YellowTeamGo

Hey all, so I got my Consular to lvl 65, lost all of my companions and whatnot and eventually got Qyzen back. My main question/concern now, and the question is probably more for the devs, is are we going to continue having those one on one conversations with companions. New or old I loved having those conversations with all of them and since getting Qyzen back I've raised his influence level to 30. Not sure if I'm just not high enough or they haven't been implemented/released yet.

Thanks anyone for your response and sorry if this has already been posted and answered or if this is in the wrong Forum.

I can definitely see where that would be a lot of work, just a little disappointed though. Seems a little inconsistent with the "Every choice has consequences" and not really going into more about these characters. I personally have a little bit of a problem with the number of companions that they're adding in. It's only the start of your recruitment and it already seems like a bit of a cluster with all of them.

Thanks guys for the responses.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a compromise....

Give the old companions new, updated companion dialogues only accessible by their relevant classes--i.e. to talk to Qyzen you have to be a Consular. To talk to Pierce you have to be a Warrior. Otherwise the dialogue options don't show up on other classes.

But no, I doubt we'll ever see companion stories again outside of minor differences and interjections based on main story arc dialogue choices you make and which companion you bring with you.

Edited by eldefail