Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

More PvP Warzones please

NeoNSoNicXJR

Similar to how many flashpoints you have accessible at level 65. PvP Warzone could use more maps also arena should leave standard unranked pvp rotations, it should just be in ranked arena, total waste of time for pubbing and most unfun I ever had in a PvP game.

This seems like something to do alongside the upcoming story additions to the game. Add enough PvP maps coinciding flashpoints amount, so the game can be more well-rounded and fluent at end game. remove arena from standard queue, leave exclusively for ranked arena.

The game just needs more maps for PvP to definitely round out the fun in the game, PvE has a lot of content now, story and voice overs are good, game just needs more PvP maps now, seems like something good for the devs to spend their money on since PvP maps would be a solid foundation for keeping players in the game when they're doing PvE/story inbetween while playing the game.

What do you guys think?

I would love to see more maps. Even if they just ripped some rooms off of a FP or something, like a close quarters or deathmatch type gamemode. I hate saying this, but CoD comes to mind.

I gotta disagree with you on arenas though. Everytime I get a pop I hope it's an arena.

Edited by TitusOfTides

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.