Windows 10 stopped me from playing this game

pmcshaffy

Windows 10: Don't do it.

While some people have said they play fine in Windows 10, many other cannot play at all. There are likely driver level issues with many of these people but fundamentally Windows 10 is not ideal for this game. It uses a more advanced version of DirectX than Windows 7 or 8 does and Windows 10 has to emulate the older version of DirectX in order to run the game. Somehow this creates problems.

No issues here with windows 10 on either my desktop pc (intel based) or my laptop (AMD based) bth play the game fine, i'd imagine the issue is in your drivers for your video card.

Have you checked your FPS and your latency to see they are not the issue, run a 3d graphic test etc?

What gear do you have?

The problems are caused by upgrades to win 10. If you go for windows 10 (which actually works fine here, makes my video performance better than 7), you gotta do a CLEAN installation. upgrades of that scale are just not productive. IF you DO a upgrade, make sure to update your video card drivers accordingly. Edited by atillavb

Takes a looooong time to load the game. And reaction to my clicks of the mouse are 30 to 40 secs later. And that is before starting to play a character...:mad:

No real help from help ticket creation in game. :(

Thats why you use Server windows and not client windows.

:cool: