lvl 50 legacy buff missing

reiver

For our free token, I used it to get the last class I was missing to get all of them done. I waited a couple weeks and decided to roll on another server. I noticed the lvl 60's no longer count towards class completions and you no longer get the buff. Is this intended? If so, I'll gladly delete the character and take a refund. I don't want a toon with no benefits, I'll kick it old school instead.

Don't quote me on this, but I recall reading this being the norm. "Boosted" 60s don't count towards Class Completion. Need to do it the old way. ;)

When the tokens first came out, I created a level 60 toon in a class I didn't have up to 50 on the Imp side - it was my last one to level and I couldn't stand playing it past Taris. After logging into the new level 60 toon I immediately noticed it did not give me full completion credit for companions, chapter stories etc.

However, after one of the patches directly related to the tokens, I noticed that folks were saying that their "start at 60" had been credited with full completion of the class chapters (except planetary achievements) and given buffs, legacy perks, companion story completion and "Legendary" player status if that was relevant.

I gather what you are seeing is them correcting that issue and forcing you to complete things "old school" :(

Edited by Baby-Girl