Fix the lightsaber blades width and effects changing in battle.

James_Mcturney

Yes this is old, yes this has been reported in some other ways before, but it's still there to remind me and everyone else who cares about details (lets be honest, once you get bored of some stuff, the details start to MATTER. A LOT).

Anyway, most of the single blade lightsabers get their blades even larger (it's already large if you use bloom) , looking almost like a magic broardsword instead of a lightsaber - depending on the hilt/crystal you are using - after it disappears from your hand briefly through loot pick up, saber throw, quick travel... only to be fixed after sheating.

It's even worst in the cases of special lightsabers, who are hard to get by and have lots of effects like volatile/energized conqueror LS, gray helix LS, kingpin's, ziost and others... because not only the blade gets more width, some or all the special effects are lost. obs: i'm making this report because the new predacious LS is also affected, the special effect is not lost, but the blade always gets larger... Thought this bug only happened to old weapons, but it's a common bug, always present. :mad::eek:

Since this bug can be repeated on almost all lightsabers, at least a part of it could be fixed: The "blade thickening" part, as it affects almost all lightsabers, there's got to be a single cause to this, one fix that would affect all sabers. It's a common bug that is happening since day 1 probably, cmon bioware, after mounts/robe clipping fix, you can do this, i heard you fixed double bladed lightsabers some time ago (gray helix double bladed LS never suffer this bug, so cut it in half and substitute the old gray helix models with it, FIXED xD rince and repeat with other cases)...

Edited by James_Mcturney