scammer got me

jstankaroslo

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl trying it irl :mad:

To be fair on a site similar to ebay in my country where you can sell all kinds of thing I sold a laptop that was worth about 100$ at most with 300$ and someone actually bought it even with the bad condition it was in he said that the video card and the screen where worth way more I checked their not. I do not even know how he could remove the video card but whatever I got my money.

Edited by adormitul

intent is irrelevant. 100% of the blame belongs on the buyer

This. The seller did nothing wrong, the buyer is at fault for being sloppy, and not sorting properly / looking before buying.

No idea why this thread is even opened still.

If the cheapest on the GTN is 2,400.45 credits and the most expensive is listed at 2,400,450 credits there's really no question that someone is trying to confuse a buyer who isn't paying attention.

Dishonest selling practices and trying to confuse the buyer = scam, sorry.

Nobody lists a mat that sells for 2k for 2mill without having bad intentions.

In real life everyone would agree something like that was dishonest, but in a video game, people like to pretend they have no clue why that's bad. Probably because they're the ones doing it to people.

And that is entirely the buyers problem. Pay attention, look closely. Read the fine print, if you will. I'm tired of stupid people complaining that they got "scammed". It isn't a scam. Is it sneaky? yeah sure. Want to know how many times this happens to *most* players? Zero.

If you can't be bothered to know the list price before you hit buy, I can't be bothered to care.

And that is entirely the buyers problem. Pay attention, look closely. Read the fine print, if you will. I'm tired of stupid people complaining that they got "scammed". It isn't a scam. Is it sneaky? yeah sure. Want to know how many times this happens to *most* players? Zero.

If you can't be bothered to know the list price before you hit buy, I can't be bothered to care.

we live in a victim culture now.

people are entitled, love to play the victim, love to throw around words like "bullying"...its truly exhausting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.