Bounty Hunter Makeb into?

EdwinLi

So I notice the intro for Makeb with my Bounty Hunter is different from what I've seen with other players in their youtube videos.

In my version Guss Tuno appears on the bounty instead of Gault.

Is there some specific requirement that makes these two different Makeb story intro happen?

So I notice the intro for Makeb with my Bounty Hunter is different from what I've seen with other players in their youtube videos.

In my version Guss Tuno appears on the bounty instead of Gault.

Is there some specific requirement that makes these two different Makeb story intro happen?

Wait a minute...I remember taking my first Powertech, Aredhel, through that questline, and I'm pretty sure Gault showed up on the Open Bounties holo. I remember her looking over at him, and Gault just shrugging in response...was this just my imagination?

Great, now I have to go level my Merc. Excuse me...

From what I remember first there is a Chagrian (propably Rogun), then there is a Whiphid. After that you have Gault who seems surprised though seeing how angry at him Hylo seems to be she was probably the one who put the bounty on his head :p And last you have Guss Tuno who has, apparently, a big bounty on his head. So normally, both of them should appear on the intro. Edited by AnyaHeart

Well I don't see Gault in my into but I did see a Ortolan with a flamethower in what should have been where Gault was.

No clue who that Ortolan with a flamethrower is.

It may seems as a random question but did you finish Gault's storyline ? Maybe that the reason Gault didn't show up on the holo otherwise I don't see why he wouldn't and every video I could find on Youtube show both Gault and Guss.

Edited by AnyaHeart

It may seems as a random question but did you finish Gault's storyline ? Maybe that the reason Gault didn't show up on the holo otherwise I don't see why he wouldn't and every video I could find on Youtube show both Gault and Guss.

Finished all the companion quest before going into Chapter 4. Could be just a bug.