Heroic 2+: False History kicking me out of instance

Fatumx

Every time I try to do the gas chamber part it kicks me out of the instance. First time I died because I had never done it before and didnt realize what to do right away. After that I was on the last one with plenty of health left and it just boots me from the phase and resets everything. It's the last heroic I have to complete on the planet :(

This is working as intended. Since you cannot rez while the gas chamber is still active it boots you from the instance and resets.

If you hit the switches and die and the gas chamber is turned off, you can just rez in the instance. It would be nice if the mobs didn't reset but unfortunately thats how they have it set up.

The way I got passed the chamber was to start by positioning myself between the console and the first wall switch, then I would click the console, then the first switch without having to move, then I was able to run to each of the other 3. You just need to get a close enough range to click it.

Also what I did was I turned the camera towards the next switch while I was waiting for the 3 seconds to go for the current switch.

It would also help if the timer for each switch was only 2 or 2.5 seconds instead of 3 but it's doable, just need to setup your character before hitting the console and use the camera to set yourself up for the next switch.