Best graphic setting for my laptop ?

sometimesrichard

Hi Everyone !

I'm trying to figure out which graphic setting are best for me . when i choose medium setting they look kinda weird but when i run low they don't seem good enough. im currently running on very low graphics but i would love to know what the best graphic i can run with . or if there any upgrades i can make to my laptops !

Here are some stats about my laptop hopes this help!

Toshiba Satellite L75-C

Windows 10 Home

Processor : Intel® Core(TM0 I3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz

RAM: 6.00 GB

System Type : 64-BIT Operating System & Based Processor

Graphic Card : Intel® HD Graphics Family

Display Mode : 1600 X 900 (32 BIT) (60Hz)

Was this enough info or am i missing ? lol Please help me out . would be much appreciated. Thank you !

In the end you will have to try it out, but a general good tip on this is;

put all settings on high, and the shadows on low.

Then my first steps would be experimenting whit AA and Bloom.

Try it in your Stronghold if you can move around comfortable and see everything foremost you Comp, the get a little bit higher, if not, a little bit lower.

If you are Comfortable in place like your Stronghold go to Fleet and see if you are okay with what you get there,

only OPs and WZs should be more demanding.

You can hit ctrl-shift-F to display an fps (frames per second) counter in the lower left of the screen. You can then adjust things to see what has the most affect on fps (and, therefore, smoothness, etc.)

Using the on-chip graphics of a mobile i3, however, is not going to give you great performance. You'll probably notice that your fps is mostly limited by the CPU (i3) rather than the graphics settings.

Edited by JediQuaker

Yeah it doesn't matter what I change on my graphics I get where my graphics flicker between High & low textures on things in the back ground, like tables & chairs and things of that sort, but I have tried every combo there is but after one update on here a while back it reset all my settings and haven't been able to get them back to what they where, I mean its worse on some planets than other but REALLY bad on Balmorra almost unplayable..