Heroic 2+ False History Heroic Transport missing

Nightblazer

this bug has been there since 4.0, they should fix this soon imo. you just have to travel to one of the others first, do that one, then QT to where False history is.

another thing is that False History is almost impossible to solo, there are way too many panels to press for 1 person, the gas almost always kills you, there are a few people that made it. all the others can be done solo with no problems.

this bug has been there since 4.0, they should fix this soon imo. you just have to travel to one of the others first, do that one, then QT to where False history is.

another thing is that False History is almost impossible to solo, there are way too many panels to press for 1 person, the gas almost always kills you, there are a few people that made it. all the others can be done solo with no problems.

Yeah I put in the suggestion box to lower the time on the panels from 3 to 2 seconds which would help. I can solo it and I die after I hit the fourth panel so I just rez and keep going. If you position yourself between the console and the first panel you can hit both right away without moving.