My level suddenly decreased by 2

wenci

I was playing my level 18 bounty hunter on dromund kaas then i quit the game after going back 15 minutes later my character suddenly went down to 16 please fix this asap! i want to play but i do not want to level it again, wasting my time. fix this!!!!! please Edited by wenci

It sounds like level sync. You are still accruing exp but the game caps you at a level appropriate to the planet so that you can still earn exp from quests and mobs. Your real level is unaffected.

Easy way to see your actual level if you have doubts is to go to your ship or the fleet

It sounds like level sync. You are still accruing exp but the game caps you at a level appropriate to the planet so that you can still earn exp from quests and mobs. Your real level is unaffected.

Easy way to see your actual level if you have doubts is to go to your ship or the fleet

Level sync should have nothing to do with that. Sync for DK is 18, so if he's dropping to 16, that's not the sync.

nope i pretty sure i know level sync, i really did go back to level 16 because i did get 2 abilities from 17 and 18 that i put in the interface and when i logged in they are gone and my level just went to 16

i remember when playing that there are 2 pending rewards that are waiting but i already got the rewards maybe it's related to that

Edited by wenci