The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Prime

TheRedeemerFour

Just dipped in and are curious on your argument . . . and haven't seen you around for a while - wb -

Well, Pablo Hidalgo's the new Head of Canon and Continuity, and just came out in a Twitter post saying we shouldn't assume the game is Canon, it's not meant in that kind of way, I'm inclined to agree with him.

Well, Pablo Hidalgo's the new Head of Canon and Continuity, and just came out in a Twitter post saying we shouldn't assume the game is Canon, it's not meant in that kind of way, I'm inclined to agree with him.

Must admit that I'm a bit confused my self - Star Wars-Uprising is said to be Canon aswell ...

Tam Bastion?

Feels like we're in a mudslide atm canon wise - aah well with the New Canon, well you know what I mean:cool:;)

Must admit that I'm a bit confused my self - Star Wars-Uprising is said to be Canon aswell ...

Tam Bastion?

Feels like we're in a mudslide atm canon wise - aah well with the New Canon, well you know what I mean:cool:;)

That's specifically a story game though, totally different to how the game that incorporated HK-47 plays and was intended.

Exactly. Simply because Rakata Prime is now on a map means that the name is canon, not it's relevance.