The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sexy Male Outfit.

Skuter

Please come up with a nice sexy male outfit. You have 4 or 5 for the females. True that something acceptable can be put together using parts of other outfits. A set, or two just for the guys would be nice. Edited by Skuter

Not that I have found. Which ones are you talking about?

http://tor-fashion.com/category/standardized/item-types/armor-2/style/revealing-clothing/

Some of the sets are only revealing/skimpy on female characters while others are more revealing on males, you will have to check each to see what you like the most. There's actually alot of sexy gear for male characters to pick from in the game now, compared to what it was at launch and my chippendales-looking legacy is a living proof of that

Edited by Pietrastor

• 3 weeks later...

I guess what I am really asking for is something with a bare chest, and arms. Just a loin cloth in the front (To cover up the fact the 3D model for males show not even the hint of a bulge) a ventilated Turmalitive style butt covering, and String Sandal style feet.

For a reveling setup for my Males what I have been using is the invis chest (Cant remember the correct name atm). Ventilated Turmlitive legs. Makes for a really nice underwear look. The pattern on the front mostly covers up the no bulge issue)I use different gloves, and feet,

Edited by Skuter

Well, the republic squadron pants that you get free (legacy bound) seem to show more of a bulge on the guys than any others I've seen. They look decent if you dye them something besides the orange they come in. But they're not what I'd call sexy, even if they look nice when white.

I really like the tops that bare arms. A plain tank top would be appreciated! I would also love to see a shirt casually opened down the front like Han wears.

I'd love to have a tank top or a shirt like that! Something more "casual", and without giant shoulder pads or weird things on the arms please. >.>