Dual Wield Blasters Cutscene Glitch

positronics

Posted this in General but it didn't go much places and I figured I'd post it here too because it seems more proper.

I am experiencing a glitch where my two weapons are clipping on top of each other on the right hip during cut scenes, making my weapons I paid good money for now look like weird blobs of metal during integral story moments.

This glitch is effecting all classes that dual wield - Mercenary, Gunslinger, Maurader and Sentinel.

Is any fix for this in the development pipeline? I'd rather they go back to only showing the mainhand if the fix can't be figured out. It's at the very top of my annoyance list when playing, as it rips me out of the game when I see it.

Edited by positronics

I have two Black Nebulas so yes maybe they are both being shown on one side but cant tell because they are identical. I also have the new sabers from the cartel market the skinny blade ones w/ the offhand being the shoto. I see the same from my sentinel in cutscenes just one side having a weapon.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm seeing it too, both my gunslinger and my mercenary have their pistols clip over each other on the main hand side of their hips, I think only one blaster showing up has always been a thing, i kind of remember that from when I played before (maybe 3 and a half years ago) but the blaster clipping glitch is new, i think Edited by noobith