Remnant Underworld Agent set?

SirUrza

Are there specific weeklies/patterns to getting the Remnant gear or is it just random? I'd like to pick up the Agent set.

I think it's random. I get all sorts of stuff, and I have yet to accumulate a full set of anything.

EDIT: And I have to ask, which Agent set? There are at least five sets:

* Arkanian

* Yavin

* Dread Guard

* Resurrected/Resuscitated(?name)

* Contraband(?name)

Edited by SteveTheCynic

The sets the lockboxes drop are the PvE sets back to Dread Guard minus the Dread Forged & Revanite sets: Dread Guard (Campaign/Black Hole), Arkanian (Black Market), Underworld (Verpine), Yavin, Resurrected (Massassi).

Each of the alliance lockboxes drop specific class sets:

Military: Trooper & Warrior (chance for a deco)

Artifacts: Knight & Consular

Smuggled: Smuggler & Hunter

Research: Agent & Inquisitor

I've noticed all have a chance to drop a vehicle, but I've only noticed military drop planetary display decos.

So if you're trying to get the Remnant Underworld Agent set, start getting the research crates. Also the companion gift vendor on Odessen sells lockboxes for 50 common crystals each. So if you've got no more need for common crystals, feel free to spend them on those.

Edited by Sangiban

• 5 months later...
The sets the lockboxes drop are the PvE sets back to Dread Guard minus the Dread Forged & Revanite sets: Dread Guard (Campaign/Black Hole), Arkanian (Black Market), Underworld (Verpine), Yavin, Resurrected (Massassi).

Each of the alliance lockboxes drop specific class sets:

Military: Trooper & Warrior (chance for a deco)

Artifacts: Knight & Consular

Smuggled: Smuggler & Hunter

Research: Agent & Inquisitor

I've noticed all have a chance to drop a vehicle, but I've only noticed military drop planetary display decos.

So if you're trying to get the Remnant Underworld Agent set, start getting the research crates. Also the companion gift vendor on Odessen sells lockboxes for 50 common crystals each. So if you've got no more need for common crystals, feel free to spend them on those.

Was looking for info on this today, ty.

• 1 year later...