Is this bugged? Mako's Conversations

JourrnoRush

So I'm going through and finishing the BH story, not that the final mission isn't bugged anymore.

I finish it and then I do everyone's conversations. Everyone is complete but for Mako. I got to Nar Shaddaa where you defeat Coral and then she doesn't have anything to say to me. Am I missing something? There is no unlock for her under Legacy so I know I haven't finished it.

Wow are you kidding me?

I just did the workaround to get my companion to work. Been light side and taking every romance option I get.

Final conversation ends in a kind of "I would shoot the guy who put the bounty on you." And that was it. Legacy buff unlocked.

At first, I'm thinking "Hmm the BH romance must just be that boring."

Then I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6-2gTiq-g

I picked the majority of the choices this guy did, picked all of the romance choices he did, and was light side.

My story ended differently. Does this mean that Mako and I did not open a romance going into KotFE? Is this due to the bugs and workarounds of resetting the companion missions?

This is a major let down, the BH story was beginning to be my favorite story and then the story doesn't recognize the choices I made? That's BS BW. I really think this has something to do with the workaround...

I take it this is a character you were advancing prior to 4.0?

I believe I had the same bug, only I was lucky enough to start the romance beforehand. On my warrior I had Vette asking me to choose between her and Jaesa. After 4.0, Vette glitched into doing the rest of her quest chain. I finished it and only then went back to choosing the romance. Also I got one single romance email from her before even choosing her. It looks like I can finish the romance but I haven't yet.

It seems like the transition between companion convos/quests being gated behind affection and 4.0's automatic unlocks after your story is done went less than smoothly. Quests seem to come first and if you haven't opened the romance you have no chance to now because it never comes up because the flow is out of whack.

I'd say submit a ticket and let them know. Hopefully they can fix this for people. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by CrutchCricket

I take it this is a character you were advancing prior to 4.0?

I believe I had the same bug, only I was lucky enough to start the romance beforehand. On my warrior I had Vette asking me to choose between her and Jaesa. After 4.0, Vette glitched into doing the rest of her quest chain. I finished it and only then went back to choosing the romance. Also I got one single romance email from her before even choosing her. It looks like I can finish the romance but I haven't yet.

It seems like the transition between companion convos/quests being gated behind affection and 4.0's automatic unlocks after your story is done went less than smoothly. Quests seem to come first and if you haven't opened the romance you have no chance to now because it never comes up because the flow is out of whack.

I'd say submit a ticket and let them know. Hopefully they can fix this for people. Anyone else have this problem?

Thats the thing. I had multiple characters who were unfinished before 4.0 and they all worked fine. They were finished before today luckily.

It was only after today's patch that my BH had the romance not be recognized.

Thats the thing. I had multiple characters who were unfinished before 4.0 and they all worked fine. They were finished before today luckily.

It was only after today's patch that my BH had the romance not be recognized.

Were they quest chain companions though? Mako, Kira, Vette, they send you on quests. Ashara, Elara, Nadia do not.

Based on what you're describing I think this is the bug- you get launched into their quests right away and if you haven't started the romance there's no way to get back. I suppose it may also matter at what points the romance conversations come up. If they occur naturally after the quest, I expect you'd be fine.

Still send a ticket in though.