Rise of the Emperor bug after the monolith

AlakarWin

So i got to the part of the quest line where im supposed to "Find a way to kill the Monolith" which i did by clicking on the blue box thing, it immediately finished the quest for me so i left the story mode room and never got my next mission in the quest line. I don't have anything in my missions on Ziost or FP's relating to the quest line. Additionally im not able to go back to Ziost, as it says you do not have clearance codes or whatever.

Yup,

Same here this room was bugged similarly but sightly different back in July as I found spending an hour researching this bug. I'm thinking this is a new bug introduced from today's patch.

Not sure how there going to fix this one as like me most of you have left the room or planet................

This really sucks. IF you don't finish Ziost story you can't come back to do world boss or ops or dailies. IF you start KOTFE from my understanding you can't go back and do prior story content therefore locking you out of Ziost forever or until they remove the gate on it. Edited by cparn
error

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Patch Notes for update 4.03 on 7/12 the issue has now been fixed:

"Fixed an issue that caused the Ziost storyline to not progress following the Mission “Monolithic.”"

However, after logging in, there is still no quest line to complete and the terminal still says I don't have valid codes so I can't get back to the planet...:mad:

If you check the other Ziost Monolith bug thread you will find the following post:

If you're experiencing this issue, please put in an In-Game Ticket. CS can grant the next Mission for you.

-Tait

However after posting a ticket still no reply. Good luck!

Have any of you had this resolved yet? I've not had any response still, so have just lodged a second ticket in-game.

Several bug threads active on this mission.

Those who did not kill monolith BEFOR the "fix" can progress thru the entire quest chain with no problem.

Those who got "bugged" before the "fix", by killing monolith, have unfortunately not been fixed and cannot progress.

I've done a bit of reading on the CS pages on swtor.com today and found this in the 'how to report a bug' info:

Please note that this category should only be used to report bugs and not to report a serious problem that is stopping you from progressing in the game.

My first bug report ticket was lodged 25/11 and I just had a response this afternoon to say it was closed and that the bug had been passed on to the Quality Assurance area, and if I was still experiencing and issue to lodge another ticket under the relevant category.

Combined with the above I take it to mean that if you want this issue addressed and the mission restored, don't lodge your ticket as a 'bug report' but rather as a ticket under the 'mission' category.

I've just done that now, so we'll see what happens I guess.