Rakata Weapons (Tier 3 Raid) are not properly itemized.

The weapons from the Rakata vendor (Tier 3 armor) are not properly itemized. The Rakata weapons have a 126 rating. Everything aside from the weapons on the Rakata Vendor have a rating of 140.

The mod slots from all other items on the Rakata vendor are filled with lvl 58 mods. The Rakata weapons are filled with a 51/56lvl mod blend.

My Columi weapon (Tier 2) has a rating of 136. This is 10 points higher than the tier 3 counterpart.

This issue seems to be occurring across all the classes item vendors. Some examples of item names for quick look up are:

Ace in the hole (Tier 3)

Crossfire Cara's Little Helper (Tier 2)

I will be submitting an in game bug as well, but I thought a designer might be able to see this thread and pass it onto the item systems dev before my bug makes it passed CS.

• 4 weeks later...

This is pretty much common knowledge at this point.

Honestly I think they know, but they just don't want people running around with 140 weapons yet. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why this hasn't been fixed, as it's ridiculously obvious.

This is pretty much common knowledge at this point.

Honestly I think they know, but they just don't want people running around with 140 weapons yet. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why this hasn't been fixed, as it's ridiculously obvious.

I used to not think this, however the fact that they updated the columi relics so easily has started to sway my opinion. It just doesnt make any sense at all that the items are not updated.

Got mine lastnight so I just found this thread and wanted to bump for a response.

Ill bump every thread I see like this because either im looking at having 5 drops from 52 opened Battlemasters boxes right now which annoys me to no end or I can see my unassembled Rakata mainhand - PVE.. PVE.. Doesnt matter still gettting screwed by Bioware.

nothing mentioned in the patch notes that this has been looked at. These need to be fixed please, pvp weapons should not be the best weapons for PVE in the game. AGAIN, fix the RAKATA WEAPONS, they are currently worse than tionese.