Precision on CD?

TheRealVeranor

I'm getting intermittent behavior where Precision gets put on GCD.

My initial rotation is Blade Rush -> Precision -> Blade Dance.

During this window, I wait for Blade Rush to nearly fall off the GCD before hitting it and Blade Dance near at the same time (just before Dance).

What I've noticed, is that when I do this, I run into an issue where Precision gets put on GCD and I have to wait a second or so to hit Blade Dance.

Its not a huge issue, but I've seen it a few times parsing and doing ops and was wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior and if its a bug or something I'm doing to cause.

Yeah I've waited until Rush was done.

But does that matter? Its happened a few times so maybe I'm hitting it at the wrong spot. I was under the impression that it did not follow GCD regardless.

It doesn't. It's off the GCD but if you hit it with another ability you will still have to wait for the other abilities GCD. There has been times where I'll hit gore too early and suffer because I didn't wait.

Ld-Siris is correct here. If you activate an ability (which utilizes the global cooldown) you need to wait until the global cooldown is either tenths of a second from finishing or wait until it finishes to activate Precision + Blade Dance. If activated to early you'll be losing time on the Precision window and unable to act.