Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

yep same thing just happened to me. Really frustrating since I just finished my class story on Rishi this morning and now there's another bug preventing me from progressing on Ziost. Starting to regret re-subbing now >.>

Same here. Resubbing seems to have been a mistake. :confused:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week and i cant still progress coz this bug, no support answer, no dev post, no nothing. Seems they throw the ball, and switch to milk mode :(

The "funny" thing: my char was stuck in Rishi mission bug too, but at last they patch it after 1 week. Now, no hope, if ur char stuck coz a bug, u are out of game.

When I first unsubbed over this I was expecting to subscribe again once it was fixed - I only bothered unsubbing because the game-breaking bug happened to hit me just three days before my month was up.

Now, more than a week later without even an acknowledgement on the ticket, I am giving up on this issue and on this game. I won't be back. I am really disappointed because I heard good things about the new content and I was looking forward to experiencing it.

In the survey they emailed out asking if I would recommend this game to anyone, I made sure to explain that their customer service department is obviously struggling and probably underfunded and understaffed, and that doesn't work when there are so many game-breaking bugs popping up all the time. I hope they can get some love from their corporate overlords before these kind of issues spoil the game for everybody else too.

got a reply on my ticket today,´ they say they are aware of it and workin on it. they will patch it within the next patches.´

... not sure what to think of it

I think we are in a world of hurt, they are all getting ready for their xmas/new years holiday break. Patches will be few, if any, until mid-January.

So it MAY be patched or we MAY have to wait until Mid Jan? This kind of non-admission by Bioware really pisses me off. Players (read: subscribers) being locked out of content f and unable to progress though a storyline (yes indeed that's what many players enjoy) for months? Even if they had said yes we are aware and are sorry that this happened would mitigate it somewhat but this total silence on a major bug for many is simply jaw-dropping.

If I hadn't already subbed for the next few months I would pull my subscription on principle alone until it was fixed.

(Funnily while typing this I had that Steve Miller song going on in my head "Take The Money And Run" - rather apt I would say).

Here's hoping they fix it in next patch on Tuesday the 8th.

If they hadn't done the nerf 'em, buff'em patches and concentrated on getting all the STORY bugs fixed after 4.0 dropped we would have been in better shape.

Sigh SOMEDAY I'll get to see the new expansion story line with MY characters, not their super-duper freebie level 60 dude. :(

I went ahead and updated my original ticket... Don't give me that look. I know nothing will come of it, but it still made me feel better. But this is just downright frustrating. In the time its taken for the issue to be addressed, I've managed to raise another character from level 1 to 59, and I deem myself an incredibly casual player. While I love this new character, I would really, really, like to finish the Ziost story line on the other one. So please Bioware, just put the freakin' mission back in our logs so we can stop bothering each other. :(

I'm having the same issue still; logged in after the update, no new quest, no ability to go to the surface. Updated my ticket. I'm honestly not above calling their help hotline or whatever to ***** about it for every week it doesn't patch effectively. They waste my time, I waste theirs :mad:

The Monolith bug hasn't been fixed for those that identified the bug pre-recent patch. Bad form.

Has it been fixed for those of us that just stopped until the a patch came thru? Anyone done it successfully after the patch and got to continue down the quest chain?

Little nervous about trying it since the bug-reporters haven't been taken care of. :confused: