Scoundrel healer looking for pvp & pve guild

bampalo

Came back to the game after a few years (played for a few months at launch) and transferred to Shadowlands earlier this week.

I'm a pretty active & competent Scoundrel healer, I prefer pvp mostly but also enjoy doing flashpoints & operations (only done a couple of operations though, but would love to do more regularly)

So i'm looking for an active guild that has a good amount of PVP players (please know how to play hutt ball) as well as regular Ops.

Your friendly neighborhood sawbones,

Nara'Gansett

We do a little bit of everything in <Covenant of the Phoenix>, with a schedule chock full of operations activities for just about any level (casual all the way up to hardcore progression) and a regular group of members who visit warzones every single night. Mostly mid-level pvp, but we put some toes into level 65 warzones now and then, too. And yea, we know how to play Huttball, lol.

If you're interested, too, our Conquest activity is back on the schedule again, and we do other events and activities for purest fun (games, puzzles, world bosses, scavenger hunts, etc). Heck, sometimes we just hang out in Mumble and gab! Check out our weekly schedule of events to get an idea what we get up to on a regular basis: COTP Weekly Schedule

Here is our most current recruitment video:

And here is our basic information post on our forums, check it out: COTP Basics