The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

4.0.2A patch feedback: a step in the right direction

PallyHk

As of the 4.0.2a patch today, companions are now around 50% of their original 4.0 power when it comes to healing.

I really want to say "thank you Bioware, Now I can play the game again!" but I feel like they should have just swinged the nerf bat less hard in the first place.

Now I can solo Heroic 2+ weeklies with an Influence 10 healer without having to burn all my 3min cooldowns on every fight and wait for them to recharge between fights. Some difficult fights require defensive cooldowns or heroic moment, but not all of them force you to use it.

That is all I ask, to be able to play the solo part of the game solo. Which I never had a trouble with prior the companion nerf, so this is not me being unable to play my class.

I do not want or care about being able to solo the Heroic Star Fortresses or Tactical flashpoints alone.

I just want to be able to get through the grindy content without it being ardously annoying.

This is certainly a step in the good direction.

I would recommend buffing companions to 66% of what they were in 4.0 , OR I would just make sure 1 to 10 influence level companions can heal through the weeklies and solo content easily enough.

Still, this is a step in the good direction and I hope BW developer team has learned from their mistake.

EDIT: I'm sorry, this is the wrong section of the forums, please delete this or move it to General Discussion!

Edited by PallyHk