Companion stops healing mid-combat

Furiant

My companion often stops healing me mid-fight, and once they stop, they never start again. This happens only on longer fights, which are usually the tough ones - multiple elites, etc.

I know that this is a well-discussed issue, but the forum is a pill to search and I'm not seeing a bug report post on it. I also know that companions are being readjusted tomorrow. But no amount of healing increase will be enough if this behavior is not corrected. Please, in addition to whatever adjustments you make to their performance, look into this problem.

My companion often stops healing me mid-fight, and once they stop, they never start again. This happens only on longer fights, which are usually the tough ones - multiple elites, etc.

I know that this is a well-discussed issue, but the forum is a pill to search and I'm not seeing a bug report post on it. I also know that companions are being readjusted tomorrow. But no amount of healing increase will be enough if this behavior is not corrected. Please, in addition to whatever adjustments you make to their performance, look into this problem.

If this happens in Flashpoints, I found out, that leaving the phase and reentering it usually fixes the problem. Changing the companoin or the active companion's combat role won't change it. Might work in other phased battles, too. But that's more of a workaround.

This issue deffinitely needs to be fixed