No credit for weekly or daily flashpoint quests? Am I doing something wrong?

Graddax

:rak_02: So I've done 3 tactical flashpoints now, and I've not gotten credit towards my weekly or daily quest. Am I bugged, doing it wrong, or is it a sub thing? And these aren't ones with turn-ins back at fleet afterwards. I can't open a ticket--I'm guessing because I'm preferred. I'd sub, but because refer a friend is broken and temporarily disabled, I've been waiting (which is pretty annoying)

If anyone has any ideas. I'm almost to the point of rerolling, but I'd rather not have to.

Below is my screen--you can see the quests still on the right side with no credit after finishing Red Reaper.

http://i.imgur.com/4yJx3T1.jpg

Edit -- dropped both the daily and weekly quests, picked them up again, and re-queued. Assault on Tython completed via groupfinder and still no credit. :mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Graddax

It's not you who is bugged it's the daily/weekly. Since 4.0 they made all flashpoints tactical, but check the details of the quest in your log, one certain flashpoints count towards it. I'm sure this will eventually be fixed, but right now it is quite annoying since if we que up for only the flashpoints that get credit we don't get the daily award/conquest points.

I see no reference to specific flashpoints. The details say "Complete one of the Flashpoints listed in the Group Finder. You must queue for all available selections, and you must complete the Flashpoint with the group that is assigned to you."

There is no listing of specific ones.

In my filter, are all selected except for The Esseles, Blood Hunt, and Battle of Rishi, which are all grayed out and cannot be selected.

Edit -- Just did group finder queue on my Sage (was previously on a Scoundrel)--same result. I get dungeon completion credit (popup where you can add people to friends), but no credit for daily or weekly. :(

Edited by Graddax

That mission should have any [TACTICAL] Flashpoint done via the Groupfinder count as completing it

It sounds like a bug of oversight by the DEVS, (when they changed the Flashpoints from group only to the new system)

I cannot tell which if any now count,

But I would suggest a post in the bug reports section here & in game, and an in game mission ticket, as while not that important, you cannot complete it!

At least by doing the above you have made the team aware of the issue & hopefully someone that is levelling a character atm will post any that have counted.

Edited by GythralSWTOR

I just noticed that Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi are grayed out for me, but not for my son. Do those require a sub or upgrade?

The quest says "You must queue for all available selections"---and I cannot queue for those 2. So apparently I didn't "queue for all available". I grouped with my son with him queueing--and I DID get credit--woot....

but why can't I queue for those two? Do they require the Hutt expansion or something?

Edited by Graddax

I just noticed that Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi are grayed out for me, but not for my son. Do those require a sub or upgrade?

The quest says "You must queue for all available selections"---and I cannot queue for those 2. So apparently I didn't "queue for all available". I grouped with my son with him queueing--and I DID get credit--woot....

but why can't I queue for those two? Do they require the Hutt expansion or something?

They are part of the Shadow of Revan, which subs get free as of game update 4.0

I see no reference to specific flashpoints. The details say "Complete one of the Flashpoints listed in the Group Finder. You must queue for all available selections, and you must complete the Flashpoint with the group that is assigned to you."

There is no listing of specific ones.

Remember there are three things we're talking about here:

1. The reward from the group finder interface for doing a random tactical flashpoint every day

2. The conquest objective that requires you to do #1 above

3. The [WEEKLY] mission that requires you to do five tactical flashpoints.

So, there are two separate problems.

One, you won't get the daily reward, or the conquest objective, unless you have all available flashpoints selected.

Second, when they expanded the suite of available tacticals, they forgot to ensure those tacticals counted towards the Weekly

Therefore, it means that AFTER you do your daily random tactical for the daily group finder based reward and conquest objective (if applicable), and you see the weekly has not updated, you will have to go back into group finder, deselect the ones that are bugged (I'll list them below) and then re-queue.

The ones that DO NOT update the weekly that I know of for sure are the ones that are considered part of the core story. Namely, Taral V/Boarding Party, Maelstrom Prison/Foundry, Battle of Ilum, False Emperor. When I've gotten these at random I can not ever recall seeing them update the weekly. (EDIT: there are several more flashpoints that added a tactical version with 4.0, but I'm not 100% sure which of them reliably update the weekly and which ones do not.)

Your BEST option to work around the bug, if you see a random tactical hasn't updated your weekly, is to deselect everything that wasn't a tactical PRIOR to 4.0. That leaves the following eligible flashpoints:

1. Kuat Drive Yards

2. Czerka Corporate Labs

3. Czerka Core Meltdown

4. Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion

5. Depths of Manaan

6. Legacy of the Rakata

7. Blood Hunt

8. Battle of Rishi

If you have these eight selected, the ones that always had tactical versions prior to 4.0, they will always update your weekly. Its a little more cumbersome and potentially more time in that you have to run two tacticals a day

EDIT: you of course would know if you are a sub, so by your post I might assume you are Preferred or F2P. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but aren't F2P limited in the number of FP they can run every week?

Edited by phalczen

My quest was to do 1 flashpoint not 5. Not having the 2 I listed was the problem. Once I did it with another group leader who had those, I was fine.

Curious if other non-subs have this problem. If so, they need to group with a sub and have that person queue.

They are part of the Shadow of Revan, which subs get free as of game update 4.0

Remember there are three things we're talking about here:

1. The reward from the group finder interface for doing a random tactical flashpoint every day

2. The conquest objective that requires you to do #1 above

3. The [WEEKLY] mission that requires you to do five tactical flashpoints.

So, there are two separate problems.

One, you won't get the daily reward, or the conquest objective, unless you have all available flashpoints selected.

Second, when they expanded the suite of available tacticals, they forgot to ensure those tacticals counted towards the Weekly

Therefore, it means that AFTER you do your daily random tactical for the daily group finder based reward and conquest objective (if applicable), and you see the weekly has not updated, you will have to go back into group finder, deselect the ones that are bugged (I'll list them below) and then re-queue.

The ones that DO NOT update the weekly that I know of for sure are the ones that are considered part of the core story. Namely, Taral V/Boarding Party, Maelstrom Prison/Foundry, Battle of Ilum, False Emperor. When I've gotten these at random I can not ever recall seeing them update the weekly. (EDIT: there are several more flashpoints that added a tactical version with 4.0, but I'm not 100% sure which of them reliably update the weekly and which ones do not.)

Your BEST option to work around the bug, if you see a random tactical hasn't updated your weekly, is to deselect everything that wasn't a tactical PRIOR to 4.0. That leaves the following eligible flashpoints:

1. Kuat Drive Yards

2. Czerka Corporate Labs

3. Czerka Core Meltdown

4. Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion

5. Depths of Manaan

6. Legacy of the Rakata

7. Blood Hunt

8. Battle of Rishi

If you have these eight selected, the ones that always had tactical versions prior to 4.0, they will always update your weekly. Its a little more cumbersome and potentially more time in that you have to run two tacticals a day

EDIT: you of course would know if you are a sub, so by your post I might assume you are Preferred or F2P. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but aren't F2P limited in the number of FP they can run every week?

Thank's, I'll try this right now for [Weekly].

However I'm not getting and [DAILY] completions either (edit: I mean the Random Group Finder one). And I'm queued up for everything as usual. Maybe it's because I have [sOLO] Flashpoint in my Mission Log. I dunno.

Edited by zhandao

• 7 months later...

07/07/2016

I have opened numerous tickets and bug reports about this and I still am not getting credit for daily flashpoints.

No Daily Reward

No Conquest

No Crystals

No Credits

Yes everything is checked, I am subscriber (since launch).

This is ridiculous I have been having this same problem for MONTHS AND MONTHS.

• 2 months later...
07/07/2016

I have opened numerous tickets and bug reports about this and I still am not getting credit for daily flashpoints.

No Daily Reward

No Conquest

No Crystals

No Credits

Yes everything is checked, I am subscriber (since launch).

This is ridiculous I have been having this same problem for MONTHS AND MONTHS.

This problem has been ongoing for YEARS AND YEARS

Reply From Support: I am deeply sorry about your issue but like I said in my previous email, Customer Support cannot fix this bug for you and I cannot give you the rewards either.It is technically impossible.

Please be aware that this is the 3rd time that we answer you on the matter, and if you contact us for the same issue again, the ticket will be closed automatically.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by Astromancy
update

Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.

While I was preferred, I was only able to pick up daily mission on republic characters. Now, I cannot pick up that one with any character.

Recently I do not get rewards for group finder on newer characters.

If you want money, I suggest switching to heroics :)