Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

Nah, it's in Austin, Texas. It's about 2:30pm there now, so they still have a couple of hours...

Texas!? ....you mean...our beloved star wars was written by cowboys ?! ...well..that explains Corso's character lol :D:D

And yet ...they wrote Arcann...mmm...i have a new found respect for texas lol :D

On a side note..Roadmap is out!....and i feel a tiny bit disappointed :(

Edited by Milishor

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still betting on 5.6 for Arcann romance. I mean they did the voice acting according to Charles Twitter and the next roadmap isn't until late January.

But I guess we'll see.:rak_01:

Maayybe we'll get a full fledged romance in the next expansion? I'm kind of nervous to see how they're going to handle it, tbh. What if we get shafted and it's just a quick convo and they neglect it after that? :eek:

Maayybe we'll get a full fledged romance in the next expansion? I'm kind of nervous to see how they're going to handle it, tbh. What if we get shafted and it's just a quick convo and they neglect it after that? :eek:

Could be, I'm willing to wait for a good meaty romance! I just wish they announced it so we could talk about things more freely.

I mean Arcann's voice actor on Twitter basically confirmed it, yet nothing from the Devs. That's just odd.

Could be, I'm willing to wait for a good meaty romance! I just wish they announced it so we could talk about things more freely.

I mean Arcann's voice actor on Twitter basically confirmed it, yet nothing from the Devs. That's just odd.

I'm wondering if making a general Arcann thread in the general discussion forum would be a good way to get more discussion - and more attention from the devs - going. As it is this thread is a little tucked away.

But yea, I guess on that note we also have evidence for Vector and Zenith returning, but they're nowhere to be seen. Time will tell.

I'm wondering if making a general Arcann thread in the general discussion forum would be a good way to get more discussion - and more attention from the devs - going. As it is this thread is a little tucked away.

But yea, I guess on that note we also have evidence for Vector and Zenith returning, but they're nowhere to be seen. Time will tell.

I don't think Arcann needs more Dev attention, Musco also "confirmed" it on the podcast, I guess they just may not have a timeframe ready.

O welp! It'll happen when it will, I just want it now.:mad:

Edited by Eshvara

I don't think Arcann needs more Dev attention, Musco also "confirmed" it on the podcast, I guess they just may not have a timeframe ready.

O welp! It'll happen when it will, I just want it now.:mad:

It might shift it up on the dev's list of priorities ;) Think positive!

I'm still betting on 5.6 for Arcann romance. I mean they did the voice acting according to Charles Twitter and the next roadmap isn't until late January.

But I guess we'll see.:rak_01:

Right, I remember seeing that. I'm just very impatient. XD Been waiting for two years for Ixashandra and Arcann to be a thing "officially".

I think they did say they had a special announcement at the Cantina tour and they have a special guest showing up which I think may be Arcann's voice actor because of his Twitter post

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErikToddDellums/status/907687530191040517

Maybe he could be the one to confirm Arcann romance at the cantina tour.

I think there is a chance!

🤗

Edited by Eshvara

I think they did say they had a special announcement at the Cantina tour and they have a special guest showing up which I think may be Arcann's voice actor because of his Twitter post

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErikToddDellums/status/907687530191040517

Maybe he could be the one to confirm Arcann romance at the cantina tour.

I think there is a chance!

🤗

im hoping on this....maybe they want to surpise us ? ...i mean..they dont officially announce romances...do they ? ...did they do that with Theron ? ...i have no idea :confused:

Well...i have been patient for the last 2 years...i can wait a few more months :p..i know its comming , thats 100% sure, but i just dont know when lol , but considering we got tidbits of arcann swoon letters in every short story ending, i think they are just prepping us for that all out full on screen first kiss lol :D:D:D

Also if they could make a scene with Arcann singing James Arthur " Say you wont let go" song, ima send them pink wookie shaped cookies everyday for a whole year lol

Edited by Milishor

im hoping on this....maybe they want to surpise us ? ...i mean..they dont officially announce romances...do they ? ...did they do that with Theron ? ...i have no idea :confused:

Well...i have been patient for the last 2 years...i can wait a few more months :p..i know its comming , thats 100% sure, but i just dont know when lol , but considering we got tidbits of arcann swoon letters in every short story ending, i think they are just prepping us for that all out full on screen first kiss lol :D:D:D

Also if they could make a scene with Arcann singing James Arthur " Say you wont let go" song, ima send them pink wookie shaped cookies everyday for a whole year lol

Not sure if they ever announced anything. I guess not? ;/ Seems odd though considering so many people wanted it. The flirt stuff with Theron kinda happened so it was so obvious, but this would be the first force male users, it's a pretty big deal! I guess it can go either way. Whether they announce it or not, I am almost certain Erik Todd Dellums will be at the cantina tour.:p

Not sure if they ever announced anything. I guess not? ;/ Seems odd though considering so many people wanted it. The flirt stuff with Theron kinda happened so it was so obvious, but this would be the first force male users, it's a pretty big deal! I guess it can go either way. Whether they announce it or not, I am almost certain Erik Todd Dellums will be at the cantina tour.:p

lets think positive thoughts here.

Erik Todd Delums WILL be at the cantina tour. He WILL give out small hints. And Arcann WILL make the first big step in 5.5 (or whatever is coming out next week) :D

lets think positive thoughts here.

Erik Todd Delums WILL be at the cantina tour. He WILL give out small hints. And Arcann WILL make the first big step in 5.5 (or whatever is coming out next week) :D

That's the right attitude! We will hear about the romance from Todd at the cantina tour!:rak_06:

An Arcann romance has been confirmed by Charles Boyd in the Roadmap live stream and by Arcann's VA himself. What we don't know is when. The special guest at the Cantina will be Timothy Zahn talking about Chiss and stuff. Sadly not Arcann. But have heart dearies the romance is there just sometime in the future.

Oh and by the way Arcann's VA just tweeted...

My baritone is ready to whisper sweet nothings in wanting ears! #ShareLove #Arcann

;)

An Arcann romance has been confirmed by Charles Boyd in the Roadmap live stream and by Arcann's VA himself. What we don't know is when. The special guest at the Cantina will be Timothy Zahn talking about Chiss and stuff. Sadly not Arcann. But have heart dearies the romance is there just sometime in the future.

Oh and by the way Arcann's VA just tweeted...

My baritone is ready to whisper sweet nothings in wanting ears! #ShareLove #Arcann

;)

If we get a Chiss romance character voiced by the guy who does Thrawn voice in Rebels, Bye Arcann! Hello blue man! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.