Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

That face, those eyes, that voice, that body ... * heavy breathing* :D

He is the only reason i keep replaying kotfe/kotet (only certain chapters )

and still give him gifts even tho i have him at max but the way he says " this is amazing! " it just..it just makes my day better :o:p

Exactly!! I'm about to do kotfe/kotet again too on my Lady Wrath. :rak_03: I never even finished the dark side story of kotet, I just can't find myself to do it!:(

/pathetic.:D

Edited by Eshvara

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!! I'm about to do kotfe/kotet again too on my Lady Wrath. :rak_03: I never even finished the dark side story of kotet, I just can't find myself to do it!:(

/pathetic.:D

I'm sorry. The only dark side story of kotet for me is choosing between being a dictator or a overlylovingattachedruler.

There is no dark side story involving Arcann..Nope...no way..i cannot ..nope ..

:rolleyes:

I was curious at some point about that nonexistent path so i searched it on youtube...couldnt even watch it...its just so sad. I felt so bad , like the same way i feel about Anakin/Vader...Arcann deserves better, he deserves a chance to be happy, after enduring all that rubish, he deserves my hugs ! ;)

I'm sorry. The only dark side story of kotet for me is choosing between being a dictator or a overlylovingattachedruler.

There is no dark side story involving Arcann..Nope...no way..i cannot ..nope ..

:rolleyes:

I was curious at some point about that nonexistent path so i searched it on youtube...couldnt even watch it...its just so sad. I felt so bad , like the same way i feel about Anakin/Vader...Arcann deserves better, he deserves a chance to be happy, after enduring all that rubish, he deserves my hugs ! ;)

I'm the exact same way! Arcann needs love!!!:D

The love for Scourge and Arcann is noted and appreciated!

In terms of new characters vs returning ones, the team is 100% prioritizing returning characters for the time being, but that doesn't mean we could never introduce someone new, especially if it helps to solve a major gap like this.

And no, characters who can die depending on decisions aren't out of the running :)

Keep the great ideas and discussion coming!

In case you guys didn't see, this is what Charles had to say on the possibility of an Arcann romance!!!!!!! The thread was about the need for a romanceable male force user companion!

Edited by Mewsy

In case you guys didn't see, this is what Charles had to say on the possibility of an Arcann romance!!!!!!! The thread was about the need for a romanceable male force user companion!

:eek: Don't play games with my heart BioWare OMG

Honestly like, I understand that they're trying to find a good balance between story and other content, and I commend them for it. I'm excited for the upcoming changes - but the biggest reason I started playing SWTOR was for the story, and that remains true. I understand we won't get as much story, and as much character development, as before - so I just hope hope hope that what story we do get is high quality with enough romantic content to keep us satisfying for the months between. As long as the romance is there and good quality, as long as the attachment to the companions continues (or grows), I'm going to stick around. There's probably a better place for this, I'm just feeling so hopeful about the possibility of an Arcann romance, and hope they understand how important it is to a subset of the players to have maintain that connection.

Senya Senya Senya. This thread totally got hijacked lol. Yes, I too want the Senya romance action to happen. Her voice goes from sounding like a sweet lullabye to cold unstoppable death. She's an ideal LI for all my characters. If only they'd give her some custom animations and that pike... Edited by MingusPho

Senya Senya Senya. This thread totally got hijacked lol. Yes, I too want the Senya romance action to happen. Her voice goes from sounding like a sweet lullabye to cold unstoppable death. She's an ideal LI for all my characters. If only they'd give her some custom animations and that pike...

I can just imagine Senya serenading the outlander :D ..also..if we romance Arcann i would love a "if you hurt my son ima break your ear drums " or trolling us .. " *sarcastic voice * So ...when is the wedding? " kinda thing from her :rolleyes::D ..ok ok ...too much daydreaming ,brain! get back to reality ! lol

I can just imagine Senya serenading the outlander :D ..also..if we romance Arcann i would love a "if you hurt my son ima break your ear drums " or trolling us .. " *sarcastic voice * So ...when is the wedding? " kinda thing from her :rolleyes::D ..ok ok ...too much daydreaming ,brain! get back to reality ! lol

It would be awesome if she would acknowledge her son being with the outlander.:D:p Or trying to give him some advice for jokes, and him facepalming or something.:p

It would be awesome if she would acknowledge her son being with the outlander.:D:p Or trying to give him some advice for jokes, and him facepalming or something.:p

Arcann : Mother ! .. please... *covers his embarrassed face with his palm * :D:D

Im having way to much fun with this then i should :D:o

Well I hope we'd get a chance to choose a smarmy reply to the wedding question like "well we wanted to wait until the baby's born" :p

As Arcann is now in the Alliance Base, I start thinking this might actually happen...

While I previously didn't think about it and it's probably mostly female players interested in this option, my female Wrath actually had her original romance bugged and Arcann would be a perfect fill for her story. So, suddenly I want this to happen VERY MUCH.

Please Bioware, be kind to us. :D

I tend to think up random scenes and scenarios and this scene keeps coming into my head of one specific character of mine (male zabrak consular, completely LS and innocent) http://i.imgur.com/RsJEVTd.png developing a kind of awkward, hesitant love story with Arcann after he's redeemed. So this scene comes to mind where he and Arcann and Senya are in his mind fighting Valkorion and when they win and wake up Karissen (the consular) has a big bleeding hole in his stomach and is sitting on that throne dying. Since when he and Arcann fought back in KotFE Arcann struck a killing blow and only Valkorion's power kept him alive so when Valkorion dies this is reversed. Arcann would wake up by Karissen's feet feeling free and victorious because they'd won, only to realize that he himself killed the person he came to care for and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

I am a bad bad person lol

I never considered this until he came back all Battle Scared, Blue Eyed, Redeemed/Tortured Ex Tyrant... I was like .... "Thats Hot!" lol I knew I couldnt be the only one :p It would also make for a very interesting story line. All the chaos you went threw, now hes redeemed and falling in love with his once sworn enemy. Sign me up, that would be one of the more interesting Romance Arcs we have had in a while :) Edited by Flurdt

I never considered this until he came back all Battle Scared, Blue Eyed, Redeemed/Tortured Ex Tyrant... I was like .... "Thats Hot!" lol I knew I couldnt be the only one :p It would also make for a very interesting story line. All the chaos you went threw, now hes redeemed and falling in love with his once sworn enemy. Sign me up, that would be one of the more interesting Romance Arcs we have had in a while :)

Those eyes *sighs* ...anyhow...just got to Kotfe with my Sorcy...and in the first chapter, when you wake up on Arcann flagship and he is there, waiting for you to wake up or something, but he is there and you just think "was he staring at me ? ..oh cmon! i know he likes me!" lol :D ...and then..he doesnt want to kill you, ofc he freezes you and puts you in his private "most prized" collection but i dono...all throughout the story of kotfe i get a feeling he doesnt want to kill you just stop his crazy dad and kinda regrets stabbing you in the stomach ( if that is what u choose) ...i dono..probably this is just me imagining stuff to make me feel better lol :D but still a nice thought, maybe all this time he really liked liked the outlander :rolleyes:

Also...i dono if you guys like fanfics but... "Intensity" by Aearyn <3 <3 <3 :o:p

Edited by Milishor