One For All / The One and Only

PorsaLindahl

I just completed this after nearly 2 grueling hours and did not receive my achievement. Already filed an in-game bug report.

Before anyone asks: NO, I did NOT have any of the alliance buffs. NO, I was not grouped. I was solo like the description says the requirements are.

I would like my achievement, please. TYVM.

I just completed this after nearly 2 grueling hours and did not receive my achievement. Already filed an in-game bug report.

Before anyone asks: NO, I did NOT have any of the alliance buffs. NO, I was not grouped. I was solo like the description says the requirements are.

I would like my achievement, please. TYVM.

Did you use the Heroic Moment, Or Unity, or any of the terminals deep inside the FP that give you the heal pod, defence turret shock bomb or the force AOE? If so that voids it.

Also you need to land the killing blow.If your companion does it doesnt register the achievement

Edited by Daynja

Did you use the Heroic Moment, Or Unity, or any of the terminals deep inside the FP that give you the heal pod, defence turret shock bomb or the force AOE? If so that voids it.

Also you need to land the killing blow.If your companion does it doesnt register the achievement

No heroic moment, no unity, and again no buffs from alliance and I didn't click any of the terminals inside the station. And yes, I got the kill shot.

• 2 weeks later...