Recovering companions' "signature" weapons/armor

eriksarcasm

This is not a serious issue, just something that's been weighing on my mind lately....

I sold Torchy.

I don't remember when... it was probably way before 4.0 when you could equip companions with moddable gear and increase their stats. Or maybe it was when they briefly changed Corso's proficiency to blaster rifle... I don't know. All I know is, she's gone....

And he just looks so sad without her. OK, he looks sad no matter what, but still.

I just feel like such a cruel user, taking hs beloved toy away and saying NO YOU WILL USE THIS, giving him some pistol I found in a flashpoint or something. Anyway, is there any possible way to get Torchy back?

PS I honestly don't recall if they reissued it with 4.0, and I just sold it again. OH god, I did it twice didn't I? I'm awful....

Is this a story or is there something you need help with?

Your title says revover companions, yes there is a way to get companions back in the new stronghold. Use the terminal in the small room where you get your alliance level rewards and you get them back.

Regarding lost item I am not sure if they restore those anymore especially if you do not know when you lost it. Write a ticket and see if they can help you.

Edited by Icestar