Grand moff kilran

Esron

soo... ive been playing this game since launch and im amazed to see that grand moff kilran is STILL bugged the exact same way as he has always been plus he hurts like a ton of bricks with his snipe. so yeah... should i even bother to suggest you should fix it ? it's getting more and more obvious you do not care about your players but is simply milking the money cow as always... no wonder all the good people who initially made this game left...

What exactly is bugged? His snipe is SUPPOSED to hurt. You're supposed to use cover to creep up on him slowly. Stay out of line of sight.

With that said, I did notice an occasional bug with companions where for some reason he would move from the perch where he is SUPPOSED to stay put, which makes the fight nearly impossible to complete. It relies on him staying in that one spot. If you're running into that issue, a temporary fix I would suggest is dismissing and resummoning your companion and trying again.

• 2 weeks later...

Still bugged. I just bugged it in game.

I got to Kilran at the end of the Solo FP, and he immediately runs to the bottom of the ramp and becomes IMMUNE to damage. Nothing moved his HP bar. Of course, he was still doing good damage to me and companions.

Very frustrating, since I am currently 99% complete.

edit: Finally got him. I had to run way off, come back, and then get BEHIND him. After a bit, he finally started taking damage.

Edited by Caulderone