Rewardless Bidding War...

malificusrex

I've just completed the Imperial quest 'Bidding War' on Nar Shadaa, and there is no prompt to return to Factor Jarvus after defeating the *spoilers* and *spoilers* then collecting the *spoilers*. yes, I tried resetting, several times, and even turned off area loot before resetting as previously suggested, but still no prompt. furthermore, upon returning to Factor Jarvus (still with no prompt to do so) he engages in the quest completion dialogue (while his image is being overlaid by the image of Skav Mora, who should be stood on the other side of the street doling out 'A Pound Of Flesh'), but the completion window doesn't appear. please can we have some resolution of this, and any other quest completion bugs, as it is very frustrating and time consuming going through the motions with no relief at the end of it. thankyou 😏 Edited by malificusrex

I've experienced the same thing, two Factor Jarvis and after you finished the task you can't complete the quest, and the same goes for the quest called "The Walls have Ears"

I don't know if those two quests affect the Bonus Series because i can't start that one either on Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by PadawanRick