Vowrawn and the Wrath Quest Bugged?

feylyndiira

I received the quest in Rishi, but it won't let me continue. The quest description states: "You can not progress in this mission without finishing your class story arc. Complete the mission "Retribution" to proceed." However, I did complete my class story arc and that mission. I've tried resetting the quest as well as logging out and back on, but it doesn't help. It won't let me abandon the quest (the button is greyed out). I hope this is something that's an easy fix because I don't want to finish Rishi/start FotFE without being able to continue my class story.

http://answers.ea.com/ea/attachments/ea/star-wars-the-old-republic-en/6833/1/VowrawnWrath.png

Apparently I am not the only one seeing this issue. I though maybe it was just something simple like returning to Korriban and talking to someone I missed, or actually flying out of there on my own ship, but it was neither one of those things. This must be a new issue because I have a 65 Sith Warrior on a different server that never had this issue previously. I will also do my part and submit a bug report as well.

I am having the same problem. Received the quest to talk to vowrawn on rishi. Quest log says I cannot continue until I finish my class storyline. I'm lvl 61 and have completed it obviously.

This is quite frustrating, as I resubbed for kotfe and then this happens. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and nothing. Typical **** tier customer service. Can we at least get acknowledgement from a dev?

Edited by Traxex

I have the same issue (I am newly subscribed). I reached Level 65 just a few hours ago (first 65 character). I did complete all my Class missions (Sith Warrior), and now " Vowrawn and the Wrath " does not lead me anywhere. It shows in my quest log like everyone here but that's it. I was also on Rishi and just left it because I completed the Forged Alliances missions there, but I never saw anything about the Vowrawn quest during that time. It does seem bugged, and I hope it will be fixed.

On a side note, I would like to know if chronologically speaking that quest should be completed first before continuing on with Forged Alliances (past Rishi) ? I'm about to go to Yavin 4 now, should I wait for that Vowrawn quest to get fixed to do it first? Or are the story lines completely separate from the events of Forged Alliances?

Thanks.

I am currently leveling an Assassin on Rishi. It said I must complete the quest "The Dark Council" in order to do the quest Moff Pyron gave me. I distinctly remember confronting my nemesis on Korriban...and killing him. I completed the first three chapters.

This must be a universal thing for all, or most, classes.