So the trailer of KotFE takes place before we are frozen in carbonite... *Spoilers*

JourrnoRush

Darth Marr is searching for whatever devastated these worlds, Arcann finds him, Valkorion dies, we are frozen, 5 years of Arcann controlling the galaxy.

So...

Where were we during the invasion of Tython, Korriban, and Hoth during the trailer? Wouldn't the heroes of the Republic/Empire be there to help? Especially on origin worlds?

I'm reading http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Empire_conquest to make sure I don't miss anything...

Anyone have any thoughts?

My guess is that my inquisitor main was out fighting the Republic when Korriban got hit. As for Hoth he swore never to go back to that frozen rathole after the various quests dragged him there more than once, sure he could have gone and fought the mysterious attackers but frankly he could not be bothered .

Apparently what we saw in the trailer was just a brief incursion to test the strength of the Republic and Empire. The actual invasions took place after the Outlander is frozen.

Brief? I could understand that for Hoth but invading Tython (we assume) a core world and Korriban? Those are no easy feats...

Brief? I could understand that for Hoth but invading Tython (we assume) a core world and Korriban? Those are no easy feats...

I guess that wasn't Tython. And we do hear that an unknown force attacked Korriban at the start of the story. Presumably it was a short destructive raid like in the Forged Alliance story.