Shadow of Revan: Prelude Mission Won't Update

achernandez

I recently completed Forged Alliances: Part 1 as part of the Shadow of Revan: Prelude Mission. However, the Shadow of Revan prelude mission did not update and is still on Forged Alliances: Part 1. The mission objective to complete Forged Alliances: Part 1 under Shadow of Revan Prelude has been greyed out and there doesn't seem to be a way for me to pick up Forged Alliances: Part 1 again to try and get Shadow of Revan Prelude to update.

I have managed to pick up Forged Alliances: Part 2 manually from the droid on the fleet, but I don't want to complete it, since Shadow of Revan Prelude has failed to update to Forged Alliances: Part 2.

I really want the 300 common crystals you get as a reward for completing Shadow of Revan Prelude. I have done these missions several times on alts and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. I tried resetting the mission and abandoning the mission, but neither was successful in fixing the problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks

I'm having the same problem, submitted a ticket a few days ago but haven't gotten a reply yet. I decided to go ahead and finish Forged alliances up to see if the quest would update or complete, it did not. Now I'm still stuck with the bugged prelude quest and can't even start Shadows of Revan proper. I even tried abandoning the prelude quest to start SoR, but when I go back to the mission it's still there and SoR is not. Edited by Rock-Mu

Same issue here, finished the prelude but quest log still shows that I have to complete Part 1 of the prelude. After completing the Prelude, am unable to pick up the next part that sends you to Rishii. I even tried abandoning it and picked it back up on my ship and it is still stuck at the same point.

Tried to submit a ticket in game, but get the message that "There was a problem submitting your ticket. Please try again later." The customer service help request screen just says updating and doesn't do anything, so am unable to submit in game ticket for the prelude issue.

Edited by Gaoree

I'm having exactly the same issue as you guys ... completed everything but cant turn in and go on to the next part ... have a mission showing up on my ship that will allow me to skip on to the next expansions stuff but I really dont wanna skip over so much content ... put a ticket in 3 days ago and still no word , if I hear from them I'll post the reponse here