Shadow of Revan prelude bugged

TheWhiplash

When I go to my personal starship to start the Shadow of Revan prelude quest I receive the quest in my log. But then it autocompletes the next step to talk to the droid on fleet and leaves no current quest step to follow. Abandoning the quest didn't help and I can't reset it.

Edit: Tried to pick up quest from the droid directly still no quest updates. Let me reset it, but it just went back to stuck.

Edited by TheWhiplash

hi guys, i've send a report to the customer service: here's the answer (it's in french i translate, but i put the source anyway if a french speaker wants to knwo the details):

Je suis Alexandre du support de SWTOR.

Je suis désolé d'apprendre que vous ne pouvez terminer la mission prélude de l'ombre de revan malgré l'abandon et la reprise de cette mission.

Malheureusement, nous sommes au courant que la mission prélude de l'ombre of Revan est buggée et ne permet pas de démarrer l'extension.

-C'est malheureusement un problème sur lequel nous ne pouvons pas intervenir au support et qui doit faire l'objet d'une action corrective directement depuis notre équipe de développement.

Bien que nous comprenons l'impact de ce bug sur la progression de votre personnage, je ne puis que vous inviter à patienter qu'un patch vienne corriger le bug de cette mission.

it's a bug that cannot be resolve by the customer service and therefore it must be investigating by the dev team. I hope we will have an hotfix soon, because this bug is really dull specially when u don't like to reroll.

I apologize for my english.

Best Regards.

hi guys, i've send a report to the customer service: here's the answer (it's in french i translate, but i put the source anyway if a french speaker wants to knwo the details):

it's a bug that cannot be resolve by the customer service and therefore it must be investigating by the dev team. I hope we will have an hotfix soon, because this bug is really dull specially when u don't like to reroll.

I apologize for my english.

Best Regards.

Well lets just hope then that the devs are aware of it and we'll get a fix soon.

Blocked on a second character's class storyline at the quest "Eclipse Squad" for Vanguard. It won't recognise that I have completed my class storyline and so won't open the quest for me.

Two characters stuck on/at/before Rishi unable to progress.

I have the exact same problem - I have a quest "Prelude" with only one objective - "Complete Forged Alliance: part 1" that is marked as completed - no other quests.

Only one of my characters is affected - I have played SoR before on him. If I remember correctly, the last thing that happened was that

I killed two guys at the top of rakata temple and revan appeared

. Afterwards I took a long break from the game and now resubscribed only to face this issue

I have created a support request but have yet to hear back from them.

Edited by Arderos_BL

U will get the same answer i've got, i can advise you to ask for some cartel coins, they will give u 500 for the "inconvinience"

Thing is, I would very much prefer a working quest and a chance to play Rise of Emperor that has now become completely unplayable.

Further to my woes, I now am stuck on multiple toons trying to get the following class storylines:

(1) Corellia -> Ilum (won't recognise that I have completed the Corellia class storyline)

(2) Class specific storyline for Rishi (won't recognise that I have completed the Corellia class storyline)

(3) Forged Alliances -> Rishi