The Four Horsemen- Bastion, Republic (Endgame, PvE)

WoeWasMe

Hello! The Four Horsemen used to be strictly a leveling guild but after a large amount of inactivity, we decided to rebuild our guild from the ground up. We're looking for loyal and active players who are friendly and enjoy PvE and other types of endgame content. We have a nice, decorated flagship with almost all of the utilities, a stocked guild bank with various items and cartel gear, a nice weekly stipend (starting at 50k), and our current members are pretty active. We also use the smartphone app "Discord" for voice/guild chat out of the game. Our members are friendly, welcoming, and we have a fair amount of experience with the game.

Please message White-horseman or Pale-horseman in game for an invite or other details!

Hello! The Four Horsemen used to be strictly a leveling guild but after a large amount of inactivity, we decided to rebuild our guild from the ground up. We're looking for loyal and active players who are friendly and enjoy PvE and other types of endgame content. We have a nice, decorated flagship with almost all of the utilities, a stocked guild bank with various items and cartel gear, a nice weekly stipend (starting at 50k), and our current members are pretty active. We also use the smartphone app "Discord" for voice/guild chat out of the game. Our members are friendly, welcoming, and we have a fair amount of experience with the game.

Please message White-horseman or Pale-horseman in game for an invite or other details!

if you want to collaborate we have 4 or 5 nightly players and were looking to run hms or gfs.

Hey returning player here. I play in est time zone and I'm looking for a fun guild to run HM and ops with. Current;y playing a Jugg tank in 208/216. Whisper "Tashigii" in game or drop me a line

Our guild is on the Republic side of the Bastion, if u have any Pub toons we'd love to have you! Just let me know who to contact in-game.

I'm currently an end game raider on Imperial side looking to try some raiding on Pub side. I have a geared shadow and currently have Ventrilo, Mumble, TS3, C3, Raidcall downloaded. As well as Starparse for parsing. You can contact me ingame on my shadow @ Raynê. The ALT code for the E is ALT + 136. Ive done all operations on HM with a few NiM.