We can agree to not all agree , post your thoughts on METACRITIC ,

Beachdudeca

If I'm honest... I think the vast number of threads regarding the companion nerf I have sifted through show that the majority are against the nerf. Or at least, the extent of the nerf. And I think it is definitely fair to say that Bioware's relative lack of communication regarding the nerf (and so many other issues in the past) has annoyed even some people who were in favour of the nerf or were indifferent towards it.

Why? Metacritic, especially user scores, is largely useless.

So is the video he linked. Unless you want an audio form of all the same **** posts flooding the forum today.

After watching it for about a minute and a half, I had to go wash out the Cheetos crumbs the sound of his voice left in my ear canal...

Edited by Beohbe

So is the video he linked. Unless you want an audio form of all the same **** posts flooding the forum today.

After watching it for about a minute and a half, I had to go wash out the Cheetos crumbs the sound of his voice left in my ear canal...

People discussing video games on YouTube are largely as useless as Metacritic. Grossly uninformed, low quality opinions of little merit that often time are more obnoxious than anything else.

Did not listen, had no interest. But I think there are plenty of valid complaints to be made about the companion nerf.

But I think there are plenty of valid complaints to be made about the companion nerf.

No doubt, and I entirely agree with the rest of your post as well.

I just wish I hadn't fallen for the click bait. That's a minute and a half I could have better spent by doing literally anything else. :(

I managed to find the list of worst all time releases sorted by user ratings. Have to go to page 29 to find all the lowest user scores.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/pc/userscore?page=28

Some truly terrible games

Rambo: The Video Game

User: 1.9

Duck Dynasty

User: 1.8

Ride to Hell: Retribution

User: 1.3

Grass Simulator

User: 1.3

Some triple AAA releases you wouldn't expect to find in worst user rated.

Company of Heroes 2

User: 2.0

Call of Duty: Ghosts

User: 2.0

Company of Heroes 2 angered lots of its Russian fans because of the game's portrayal of Russian soldiers.