Wasn't Able to Loot Exarch

Hey there.

Welp, my hubby and I are both very disappointed tonight, as we two-manned Tatooine: The Star Fortress heroic and got all the way through it. We died a few times, but we had fun and everything was going well until we killed The Exarch aaaaaannd.. then we coulnd't see his body to loot it.

How can we fix this? How can we obtain the loot if this happens again? It kinda sucks going through that, working so hard, and getting no rewards except for a stupid pair of Legacy Bound orange...

Hey there.

Welp, my hubby and I are both very disappointed tonight, as we two-manned Tatooine: The Star Fortress heroic and got all the way through it. We died a few times, but we had fun and everything was going well until we killed The Exarch aaaaaannd.. then we coulnd't see his body to loot it.

How can we fix this? How can we obtain the loot if this happens again? It kinda sucks going through that, working so hard, and getting no rewards except for a stupid pair of Legacy Bound orange...

There's an auto-loot checkbox somewhere in preferences that might help. Don't confuse it with the "area loot" checkbox.

The issue is exactly the same as used to be with bonus boss in Mandalorian Raiders HM. If you kill him during the leap you will not be able to target the body to loot it. And there will be the same fix at some point i believe. BW will just make the body appear in the middle of the room after kill.

Problem is with bioware taking ages to fix the issues and repeating the same mistakes when they introduce similar mechanics to new content. It will be fixed once enough ppl submit tickets about it.

• 1 month later...
How?....like falling off the edge?

On my first time through a "destroying the Star Fortress" mission, I fell off edges in the reactor zone because it didn't occur to me to look up to see the grappling points, and because once I did look up, I was granted access to the "you decided to face the other way once you landed, sometimes" issue, and just walked off the edge.

I died a couple of times for actual reasons not related to walking-around grade clumsiness because I was soloing it and was spending too much time working out what the mechanics were and not enough time defending myself.

Oh no I know the struggles lol. When at the reactor, i knock backed an add hoping to knock it off the edge and i missed so he was just on the edge. He then proceeded to grapple me to him which was fine, except for the fact the position he pulled me to had no floor. So my sorc got sorc pulled by an add into a bottomless pit (an fml moment for sure)....Instances like this, fine.

But dying to anything other than that ESPECIALLY if you're doing it with someone else is.....incomprehensible to me.

Hey there.

to be safe, one of you relog and the other stay in the mish. then the other do it. only fail for me is when exiting quest and relogging to get comm reward. bioware fail again

Edited by IslanderRebel

Only once have I had the problem of looting the Exarch. For some reason I hadn't thought of relogging/reentering so thanks for that tip in case it ever happens again.

My first death in there came at the hands of a weak mob -- I knocked him off the catwalk into the bowels of the fortress and he harpooned me on the way down, pulled me with him. "To the last, I grapple with thee..."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.