Shadow of Revan Class Quest

Taythan

During the Shadow of Revan campaign there is a single class quest sprinkled into the story. I completed that with My Main a Sith Warrior and with a Sith Inquisitor. Recently I have been going through Shadow of Revan with my Republic trooper and when I got to the class quest on Rishi it tells me that I have to complete the class story arc mission Battle of Corellia. in order to do the class mission. The problem is I have already done this quest and can't go do it again, there is just a bug not recognizing that my trooper has already completed the quest. A friend of mine is having the same problem with a Jedi Consular. Is anybody else having this issue?

A friend of mine is having the same problem on his trooper. He completed the class story literally years ago now, but the game is refusing to acknowledge it and let him start the class mission on Rishi. I have a trooper as well, and I had no problem playing through her class mission on Rishi several months back. I'm thinking the most recent patch must have broken whatever code in the game checks for completion of Chapter 3 of the class story to give access to the Rishi class missions.

I'm having the same problem I just completed the Yarvin IV questline now and it's telling me I need to complete my Sith Inq story arc (specifically do "the Dark Council" mission) to complete the "Secrets of the Darkest Stars" mission from Revan. I completed my story arc many years ago and have the "Darth" title from completion of Chapter 3.

I've submitted a ticket to Customer Support, hopefully they can fix our issue shortly.

Edited by Kiryalis

Heya guys, ive completed the previous missions and solo instances aswell before patch 4.0 hit on all of my chars , and as soon as i got supped up and did the next part on my Jedi and Sith sorc before this latest patch all worked fine from lvl 55. As soon as this latest patch hit, i can on the remaining chars i have i cant go any further. it just keeps saying i need to complete the 1 part of revan quests......

Just to add my 2 cents, I am also having this problem on my Sith Inquisitor. my trooper completed everything just fine the day before this latest patch, but my inquisitor is stuck now, unable to complete this quest. i opened a ticket, but still haven't received a response as of 24 hours. :jawa_frown:

Just chiming in, my SI Assassin who completed his class story back before the Black Hole stuff was even release, can not progress Secrets of the Darkest Stars, the Sith Inquisitor Rishi Class mission, either. I completed the Consular class mission on Rishi no problem a week ago before patch 4.0.2 hit, so it seems like that patch is indeed the culprit breaking the class story. Let's hope we'll see a fix either with patch 4.0.3 or a hotfix before then, but a yellow reply would be most welcome. Customer support in-game seems to stay silent on the matter.

quest is still broken, I have tickets in because I am also stuck on "Torch's Flame" quest as I went in on tactical fp, then after group disbanded I reset and abandoned both quests to start on solo mode the flash point "Torch's Flame" and the one for speaking to "Frod Makora" on Rishi.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.