Companion Decorations in Stronghold Are Acting Up...

WorldSmasher

First it was no pants.... Now it's stripped down to their boxers...

Talos Drellik is in his boxers in the Stronghold... When I summon him, he's in the uniform I equipped him with, and the decoration goes to the new Talos Drellik uniform that you find him in on Yavin, but not in the holo-terminal look. However, this toon that I logged on to has not started the KoTFE content, yet...

The Xalek decoration was dressed the way I geared him, but Kehm Val is changed... to a different companion customization.... I have Khem using Customization 12. When I summon him, he's in the correct customization, but his decoration form has a different customization, and does not go into the holo-terminal appearance.

I summoned and dismissed Xalek. He was dressed the way I geared him, and his decoration went into holo-terminal form (dressed in the proper gear), and when I dismissed Xalek, his decoration behaved properly. Andronikos and Asharal also worked properly as well. So, right now, it's just Tolos and Khem that are borked on my Inquisitor that has NOT started the KoTFE content, yet.

I haven't logged onto my other toons to see if there were problems with them. I'm going to log out of the game, restart my computer, and log back in to see if the problem fixes itself. I'll be back with an update.

UPDATE:

Nope. Shutting down the game and restarting the computer did not fix the problem. Talos is still in his boxers (decoration Talos), and decoration Khem is still in the wrong customization get-up.

UDATE:

In the Ship, the companions were properly dressed.

Edited by WorldSmasher

First it was no pants.... Now it's stripped down to their boxers...

Talos Drellik is in his boxers in the Stronghold... When I summon him, he's in the uniform I equipped him with, and the decoration goes to the new Talos Drellik uniform that you find him in on Yavin, but not in the holo-terminal look. However, this toon that I logged on to has not started the KoTFE content, yet...

The Xalek decoration was dressed the way I geared him, but Kehm Val is changed... to a different companion customization.... I have Khem using Customization 12. When I summon him, he's in the correct customization, but his decoration form has a different customization, and does not go into the holo-terminal appearance.

I summoned and dismissed Xalek. He was dressed the way I geared him, and his decoration went into holo-terminal form (dressed in the proper gear), and when I dismissed Xalek, his decoration behaved properly. Andronikos and Asharal also worked properly as well. So, right now, it's just Tolos and Khem that are borked on my Inquisitor that has NOT started the KoTFE content, yet.

I haven't logged onto my other toons to see if there were problems with them. I'm going to log out of the game, restart my computer, and log back in to see if the problem fixes itself. I'll be back with an update.

UPDATE:

Nope. Shutting down the game and restarting the computer did not fix the problem. Talos is still in his boxers (decoration Talos), and decoration Khem is still in the wrong customization get-up.

UDATE:

In the Ship, the companions were properly dressed.

OK, here to report a similar bug on companions in SH.

65 Sage who has completed the expansion.

Newly recruitable companions like Xalek, who used to be a companion for other classes, are acting strangely. First when I put Xalek down as a deco he is wearing no gear. Then, I summon Xalek as a companion. Suddenly, his decoration has gear on! It does NOT turn into a hologram.

But what's really weird is he is now a non-aggroing, red, level-one mob. He is targetable and red, ie, hostile.

Very strange.

All of the companions can now be put down as decos of some sort, but the newly recruitable ones that were previously for other classes act strangely.