[PRIORITY] Missions not updating when in OPS/Flashpoint/Etc.

ZoraThrall

Greetings.

To start with I don't know if if this have been posted here yet, but this is something that seems to have been happening since 1.0 so I think it deserves some attention.

The issue is that when one is doing OPS Missions/ Group Flashpoint missions / Heroic Group Missions while being a part of the group that is actively working on the mission - IF one is not close enough to the mission area, regardless of effort or activity when the mission updates, then that player is forfeited the mission updating.

Like when an OPS group is fighting a BOSS, and it so happens that some players get killed while fighting it, just before it's killed and thus can't make it back in time - then those players respective mission won't update, even if they very close to the mission area. Meaning that all they have been trying to achieve will have been in vain for those players that were "CHEATED" from getting the mission update. Not only have they wasted a lot of their time, but also alot of credits in repairs, maybe even more than what the mission reward would be, so not getting the mission update means that they don't even get the mission reward that would make them at very least be able to offset their expenses. In my opinion I think it's unfair in the extreme because these players lose so much and gain absolutely NOTHING except from EXPENSES.

IF this is not FIXED it will CONTINUE to happen to players, just a matter of time when it happens again - and it's very likely that some of these players are actual subscribers - meaning they're PAYING CUSTOMERS and it's very unreasonable to subject PAYING CUSTOMERS this sort of experience. Because it may be that they are having fun while doing the mission but when this sort of thing happen, that fun comes to a grinding halt, to then go in the opposite direction with great speed. Several people I know who're subs have had this happen to them, including my fiancee, and their frustation and anger made them seriously not want to play the game, even though they made the decision to still play the game, after they cooled off.

In my opinion I think this should be a priority to fix since it ruins all the fun when it happens.

Anyone who've experienced this issue please comment with your experience with it.

/Zor