Good Job IDIOTS!!! oh I mean Bioware

Ajuma

I have to use defensive cooldowns now.

I have to use more then 3 skills to kill something

I have to learn my class and my role, and its almost like playing an mmo

Heroic +2 actually means 2 players are recommended unless I am truly at endgame, and I am really that good that I don't need help

THATS IT!1111

IM UNSUBSCRIBING.

Edited by PulseRazor

Heroic +2 actually means 2 players are recommended unless I am truly at endgame, and I am really that good that I don't need help

THATS IT!1111

IM UNSUBSCRIBING.

Highlighted the part maybe you should check Dev tracker and read Eric's early morning post that specifically says H2's were designed to be done with a player and companions

THATS IT!1111

IM UNSUBSCRIBING.

I don't even have the words to describe how stupid you are. But anyway I have played since launch and I don't need the pointless grind that I have already done 100 times. The flashpoints and Op's are the only things that need to be hard.

I thought Eric mentioned that one player and a companion could completed Heroic 2s?

I guess he learned the EA way of public relations. Lies.

you can I have soloed 4 of them just since server came up and only problem I had was when I pulled too close to a patrol path so the death was my own faul for not having enough situational awarness

Start a new character and select Guardian.

But do you really find that: Saber Ward, Rebuke, Force Camouflage, Pacify, Awe and Guarded by the Force useless?

Sages and Sentinels are pretty useless classes.

Guardians and Mercs are currently at the top.

Edited by Linyivee

I don't even have the words to describe how stupid you are. But anyway I have played since launch and I don't need the pointless grind that I have already done 100 times. The flashpoints and Op's are the only things that need to be hard.

If you do all planet quest on starting and capital planet you will be at and stay over planet cap and everything story will be easy to point companion almost not needed

I'm sorry, but I'm really not sure if you're being sarcastic? Are you serious?

Unless my characters are bugged, I am being 100% serious. Whenever I take my Sage and Sentinel into a PvP, I am usually dead within five seconds. Regardless about if I use ranked or unranked gear, I am pretty much gone in a few seconds. Its very discouraging.

DPS Sage class is horrible.

Edited by Linyivee

Unless my characters are bugged, I am being 100% serious.

I could sort of understand when talking about Sentinels because you have to juggle a lot of skills and keybinds, but Sages are one of the most powerful classes in the game. I would read up on some guides, because there's nothing wrong with either class.

THATS IT!1111

IM UNSUBSCRIBING.

i see, you don't get it.

as for me: i don't do operations or hardmode flashpoints... never did, never will.

i don't need to learn my class or role because i will never play with you ...

i am here since beta (with breaks) and i am sure i know my class, but if a grind, will become a real grind, there is no fun in it. with 4.0 i had a blast with companions. 3 at 50 influence and i actually was planing on getting all my comps to 50..if i wanted a true challenge i would compete in OPs or FPs.. but i just want to have fun MY way.

and just because it is an MMO , it doesn't mean i have to group up.. and here again.. if i want to do group content ....i can choose between Operations and HM Flashpoints... which would be the MMO part.. i play SWTOR as a single player game WITH around me... but that doesn't mean i have to play WITH them...