Having a great time, BioWare has gold on their hands.

DarthIsurus

<< game developer.

This game is awesome. Thanks, BioWare!

Let me start with what I like.

The UI. Great art, great flow (way to work with design on getting this right!), very smart layout decisions. Very good icon work. Default UI and basic customization helped me configure the game to my needs.

Can't tell if serious....

WOW was not good enough at release either and look what happend to that.

This is laughable.

Some people have no clue how to analyze anything.

WoW was a better game at release than its competitors at the time of its release.

People wouldn't have paid for it if it wasn't.

People can claim that SWTOR is better than WoW was 7 years ago. But how does that make it better than WoW is in 2011?

I guess if this is your first MMORPG then you must be enjoying it. There are plenty of things that I enjoy, but more to gripe about since I pay a fee and expect a bit more, very simple things too.

The bad and there is probably a lot more bad/need to fix things

-IE Bracket levels + multiple server PvP.

-Clunkiness of space combat and usefulness of it? What if you made it necessary to have your flight high enough in order to reach certain areas? Or bonuses? or FPs?

-LFG sign up list for heroics or FPs. (Really LFG is only going to last so long in general chat). The Who list was a different approach to this, it might work.

-Had to insert my own AA level, the game looks so much better.

-Need more races with different like toony voice overs. Like I wish I had gree voice! Rather than some normal human voice.

I enjoy this and a lot more with the game

-Flying a spaceship in combat

-Story mode is kinda cool, new approach, a billion voice overs.

-Great epic music, always loved SWTOR music.

-Different approaches to the game.

-

This is laughable.

Some people have no clue how to analyze anything.

WoW was a better game at release than its competitors at the time of its release.

People wouldn't have paid for it if it wasn't.

People can claim that SWTOR is better than WoW was 7 years ago. But how does that make it better than WoW is in 2011?

your laughable, bottom line is i am right, wow was terrible at release, not much max level stuff worked at all.

your laughable, bottom line is i am right, wow was terrible at release, not much max level stuff worked at all.

Not much max level stuff worked at all?

What does that even mean?

And no, you're wrong actually.

You have no clue how competition works. When you go buy cars do you also compare them to cars that came out 7 years ago?

your laughable

So is your grammar.

Edited by BrambLed

- It would also be cool to be able to start your professions at level 1, but I understand why developers have chosen this particular direction - reaching level 10 is kind of a benchmark and attaining your professions is kind of a reward.

You can get your professions as soon as you can get to a shuttle and fly to the fleet.

Visit each trainer and click on them, 450xp for each! You can get a level and a half or two just out of that.

You can't craft anything without a companion, but you can take the gathering profs, and get started gathering mats.

I usually have mine set up by level 2 or 3 at the latest.