The Forgotten Trophy (Major Pierce/M1-4X) bugged

Zotri

Prerequisite: Complete to Find a Findsman. This alert will show up in your Companion & Contacts window.

Completed

Bypassing recruitment

If you are Sith Warrior trying to recruit Major Pierce or Trooper trying to recruit M1-4x, they will join you right away without the PvP/Valor requirement.

Completed on my trooper. So, good there

Steps

Speak to Major Pierce/M1-4X on Dorumund Kaas/Coruscant. This is faction specific with Imperial players getting only Major Pierce and Republic players getting only M1-4X

If you have Valor rank 40, you can talk to them right away and recruit them on the spot. Otherwise you will need to do 20 Unranked Warzone Matches with wins counting as x2 to get enough influence to recruit them.

Valor level 100 on my Gunslinger (Main since launch) and still wants me to do 20 Unranked Warzones.

Opened 2 Tickets and nothing...

Speak to Major Pierce/M1-4X on Dorumund Kaas/Coruscant. This is faction specific with Imperial players getting only Major Pierce and Republic players getting only M1-4X

If you have Valor rank 40, you can talk to them right away and recruit them on the spot. Otherwise you will need to do 20 Unranked Warzone Matches with wins counting as x2 to get enough influence to recruit them.

Valor level 100 on my Gunslinger (Main since launch) and still wants me to do 20 Unranked Warzones.

Yep, thinks so. I was using my Gunslinger valor 100.

My result was the red text.

Edited by Zotri

This happened to me as well, though I only had 43 valor.......still 40+ on my sentinel.

I had do partisipate in 20 matches, wins Count x2

I actually do not believe it is a bug, I believe it is a class "perk" if you will of the trooper, and I do believe there are other more "class" spesific Companions opening possibly even before Chapter 10.

when the "alerts" are all done I think there comes a second round.......

SPOLIER!!!! The story Companions are listed as unavailiable not as DEAD....so With both Fezz and 4x both being story Companions.

I am not sure, but I am convinced that if you have some "previous task" done you can get Fezz like 4x, if you are the counsilor class.....possibly....these are all possiblities to consider