PVP companions quest and the DEVs who killed swtor

kronichabit

I am a die hard pub pvp player in a imp dominated server ,the Harbinger. What you have done to Pub side pvp is completely ruin it for all us pubs. Not only did you make the poorest decision in pvp history , you do realize that when the weaker side ques up for pvp, aka pub side my server. we still run into double pre mades on imp side because now all the pubs play imps that's how horrible the decision you DEVs made us deal with . I really love solo que into wz and watch my pve pub team get globaled in few secs . Devs you have made bad pvp choices in the past but I have subbed since launch I will not sub into this. Not even a new WZ on what 2 years? so LAME... I wanna give a shout out to the new FOTM class, SNIPERS wooo congrats my healer is on edge with you guys I believe that class hits me harder on critz than any other class.idk why the DEVS gave it to the ranged but im not a hater so conratz on the FOTM im sure the FOTM players will have snipers soon enough. As for the old FOTM sage/sorc , I respect my sage into balance and with healing gear did 2.5 mill damage and didn't get the 6k crit medal in voidstar that ended 3 mins early. That's how easy it is to play and I did 900k more than the next sorc and was top dps. Sage/Sorc may be the only class in pvp history to cry so hard to the DEVs that they nerfed the smash so that u guys could be FOTM. it was so easy to dodge pre 2.7 smash but I guess it was easier to cry about it and get FOTM status. so funny I guess if they wanted to bring some balance back to pvp and make ranged dps sweat, just bring back old nerf smash But the DEVs don't pvp so you guys cried to become FOTM not the good players because that was easy to see smash coming.. Well I have seen some bad ideas DEVS but this one now I wont resub to. You killed the Harbinger pub pvp faction and now I know you DEVs don't pvp. I'll resub when you fix it but you wont im sure because you never resolve pvp issues. I give you 15$ a month and have 5 toons at 65 and never have taken 1 thru the new story. I'm just editing this to clarify that I never cared about the imps dominated the server I actually liked it for personal glory reason. So the day I wrote this I had solo qued 6 times, and in all those wz the pve pubs dominated 6-7 deep in those games. If you know me you know I don't rage quit and I still haven't but that's an example of just 1 day solo q but mostly running with premades the other 4 are pve pubs. That's because these once so called pubs wont even log in now. I always knew imps had some of the best players in the harbinger hands down but when the pot 5 imps moved here that's when the power shifted and me personally I loved it. The running joke since 4.0 is hey your gonna do your imp dailys ? ok enjoy your pvp vacation. you think your the baddest thing to hit swtor come solo q pub side or bring your premade My point again is we have always known the DEVs and this decision was the one that proves it beyond a doubt that they don't care about our community.

and that really is unfortunate for both factions. I must be the one of the few ppl that have gone into a warzone with 7 pve pubs and still I didn't rage quit , but after 6 similar matches who could handle that?

Edited by kronichabit
DEVs

I ran a match earlier today in Voidstar. The world's best mara (his words) got queued with someone who didn't even know how Voidstar even worked. He asked how many rounds there were.

I knew, but it didn't matter what I did. Both of us were total wastes of a slot on those teams.

The problem is imho not only the PvP for Companions - it is imho mainly because all major PvP players decided to go to Harbinger as their main PvP base, because they declared the PvP Servers to be dead - after the PvP servers being destroyed by the toxic parts of the PvP community.

And all these major PvP players are all Imp.

And the worst thing I fear is happening right now is that the toxic parts of the PvP community who destroyed PvP on the PvP servers is now following into Harbinger.

In my opinion, everyone who plays mainly PvE and does PvP only for the Companions should flee this server ASAP.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Would you suceed in convincing them ?

I believe no-one would.

My guild has been getting together a "pub night" where we all go and play our pub toons and can usually manage to put the pubs back on top. That is unless the other 1/2-3/4 of our team decide to log out the second their plan to send 2 to mid doesn't work out so well lmao.

I roll solo on both Imp and repub, 65 and mid tier levels. There is no difference on getting rolled by cheating premades. Accept it, they don't care, learn to cheat or accept losing.

*** is a cheating premade? O_o are you seriously implying that running with a set group of ppl (possibly your friends, oh noes the horror!!) is cheating or did i miss something here? cos honestly if u consider that cheating then u should really just quit mmos, (or any teambased multiplayer game all together) rip out your RJ-45 asap and play commander keen instead.

Hey Chronic you know I love you, but you and I have always disagreed on solo queuing. I like to q with other decent pvpers rather than 7 randoms. I have however been running on my pub toons more lately than I have been in awhile. The balance always seems to ebb and flow but yeah it's definitely more imps than pubs in harb lately. Edited by Kaitianah

I loved PVP in this game i que solo alot and understand you might get teamed with bad players. However seeing people in 208-220 PVE gear and have no understanding on bolster in pvp and not listening to PVPers trying to help them out gets frustrating and has ruined the PVP experience. I have no problems loosing matches but getting steamrolled because majority of your team is in their top tier PVE gear the companions should have given players a choice of 20 warzones or 20 heroic flashpoints this way the PVEers are not forced into PVP and PVP players don't get frustrated having the dead weight of players in PVE gear on there teams