Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ninja Looting and customer service.

digimass

is there any reason they still have a customer service for subs? why do I even bother sub'n anymore. And apparently nothing is done to ninja looters? *** Bio. guess I need to stop giving you money and move on to another game. Multiple issues, and none are getting resolved properly. The ninja looter tonight, is the last straw I guess

is there any reason they still have a customer service for subs? why do I even bother sub'n anymore. And apparently nothing is done to ninja looters? *** Bio. guess I need to stop giving you money and move on to another game. Multiple issues, and none are getting resolved properly. The ninja looter tonight, is the last straw I guess

Ninja looting is not against the rules, and therefore, not a customer service issue. It's a puglife issue, and a 'be careful who you run with' issue, and an 'ignore list' issue. It sucks, I know, I hate it too, but those are the solutions to your problem.

Edited by Idoya

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.