Started my sub back up about 4 months ago and.....

Sintori

I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions I'm not really finding in the "new player" FAQS. I subbed this game once it came out and actively played for about year but there's been a lot of change and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

1. Is it possible to solo Heroic 2 instances? I tried doing one on Odessa but got my *** slapped all over the map on the final boss (all gear 190).

2. Where can I get mods greater than 190?

3. Is it just me or did they really destroy crafting in general? It's an utter mess now IMO. Haven't really read anything stating "yeah we're making incremental improvements," etc.

Edited by Sintori

the heroic 2 star fortress will be hard with out having heroic moments and 208 or 216 gear in the supply section of fleet is a vendors that have 216 gear for common data crystals. Plus it takes getting rep with the 4 npc to get there buff to do that. So best to run heroic 2s off the fleet to gear up first and get rep

190 gear is lvl 60 gear, you need 208 gear for starters...

In various places on Od you can find the vendors, or open the Revan statue, or go to fleet to the supplies section.

216 for glowing and 220 for radiant.

common - bsaic

glowing - elite

radiant - ultimate

those are the new comms.

As for crafting, yea, it was nerfed into almost nothing. It is still useful for augments, color crystals, and dyes, but that's it.

Go put on 208/216 gear, augment to 208 augments, and off you go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.