The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How strong is the Emperor's Wrath?

Strive-US

The Sith Inquisitor is nowhere close to Sidious level. If he was he wouldn't have needed a strike team to bring down Revan. Nor would he need help against Arcann or anyone else. Given the fact that Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord in existence. Likewise, the Sith Warrior is not Vader's level. His accolades and feats do not back that assessment up. The Sith Warrior is closer to Maul level and it is very much believed that the Knight is Obi Wan level so that's at least correct.

Well of course the inquisitor is not on Sidious level he does not have 70 years of practicing the force he is young very young compared to him the same with the wrath their young compared to their counterparts. Lets put it like this they are their counterparts in their younger years. Except IA he is the counterpart of James Bond no matter the age. BH is even better then Bobba Fett and Trooper well really does anyone knows of a more capable Trooper in Star Wars?

I think the knight is the counterpart of Luke Skywalker in his younger years. And JC is the counterpart of well Yoda but also in his younger years if we have any idea how he was then.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All im saying is the movies gives these epic heroes that are the "best" of their time so we feel amazed when watching, tthe books/games gives us the best of their time so we feel epic playing them. Plus our PC characters are still young and getting stronger. Plus their are two continuities now legends versions of the PT guys doesnt exists anymore replaced by their canon counterparts. Bioware's star wars is basically their own entity now so for all we now sidious and vader doesnt exist in SWTOR canon. Also on sidious versus vitiate. Yes sidious is the most powerful sith lord we hear the quotes, but vitiate is no longer a sith he is like an entity of the force now. Also if he is so powerful why couldn't he take on his master like a man?or.. stop vader from throwing him away. If it makes sense what im trying to get at as while everything related to movie characters and events from legends is retconned and dont exists, while all swtor stuff has its own continuity and still growing out side of the SW we know from movies. Also can we bring up game mechanics as a deciding factor on whos stronger or not? It's all fiction anyway. SWTOR guys are game characters that have to operate on the rules of the game. There is still just nothing i see from any material to lead me to believe one era had more powerful people than another at one time. Was Sidious yoda vader and dooku the best ever? yes i'll buy that, so was our PCs and revan and vitiate/valkorion and his children(Vaylin is dangerous ) lacking saber skills but incredible strength in the force